IP:

Paranor
posted September 26, 2004 09:29 PM            
no they don't.

IP:

pablito
posted September 26, 2004 09:31 PM            
meow! 2nd place and 2 third places!
play for fun but nice to get something out of it...
mwarr! good job dnx's; I see you brought the best from your clan, good move

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 26, 2004 09:41 PM            
crp

IP:

Irascible
posted September 26, 2004 10:01 PM            
The best from their clan? But Supe was there.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 26, 2004 10:32 PM            
Bitchy lol ...... If ur up for MORE DOMINATION next month - we'll cya on the servers - course you can always bow out gracefully now if u so desire lol ....

Seriously though, thx for the well wishes guys, thats great to see from BWL and CAT after recent events. *sends over some milk for CAT and some loo roll for BWL* lol....

IP:

Irascible
posted September 26, 2004 10:55 PM            
Domination? Pfft and meh. The first game we lost my and Melon's scores. And we won the second game by more than you won the third. If that's domination, then the English language has no word for the utter cataclysm that will fall on the heads of those who brand themselves DNX when we meet for glorious battle in next month's epic event.

Hmm. I can't put my finger on it. But it seems that there might be just a little hyperbole in the above statement.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 26, 2004 10:58 PM            
Hyperbole, is that like world series of wordprocessing lol ..... hahaha oh i crack myself up sometimes....

IP:

pablito
posted September 27, 2004 12:49 AM            
we do need a solution for the server, next events are just going to get better and better and larger and larger... but the server stays the same!
Please refer to ras thread for solutions. They can be achieved if searched for....
Many left but they'll come back, 4 players were missing for sure: Theta, Max, FL, & Viper II... imagine how DISGUSTING lag will be if a couple more show up besides them

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 27, 2004 01:18 AM            
If ppl drop their view distance to 500m instead of 1000m their system will request less data for their screen update... just a thought.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 27, 2004 01:34 AM            
Perhaps. But I think it's too complicated an idea for them to comprehend. LOL!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 27, 2004 05:10 AM            
We were winning the entire first game before half of BWL decided to conveniently disconnect the last minute of the game and screw up the score pic, so I don't want any excuses It wasn't even close because I was wearing out my score hotkey the entire game to check my lead gap for any RASlings catching up to me =P

And we were all lagging bad if that is your second excuse lol =)

IP:

Irascible
posted September 27, 2004 06:17 AM            
Yeah. Conveniently.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 27, 2004 03:04 PM            
quote:

Domination? Pfft and meh. The first game we lost my and Melon's scores. And we won the second game by more than you won the third. If that's domination, then the English language has no word for the utter cataclysm that will fall on the heads of those who brand themselves DNX when we meet for glorious battle in next month's epic event.

I concurr with that assessment.

IP:

coaxs
posted September 27, 2004 08:14 PM            
Yeah, I think Ras ended up lagging the entire field.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited September 27, 2004).]

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted September 28, 2004 10:26 AM            
Nice pic's harmless good job!

IP: