|
Author Topic:   Stock Race Ladder, Thrusday, 23 Sept, 8PM PST, 11PM EST
posted September 23, 2004 09:12 AM            
yes...come as you are. You will need to get screen shot of your racing to be on the best lap time chart. When you take the screen shot make sure that you have the results up so I can identify the race and the map. Then email the jpg or bmp file to me so I can mark it and then have it archive by harmless for all to see.

AS for racing. It can happen anytime the race server is up. In fact I will leave it up all this weekend so folks can race. The minimun for the race to count is having 2 player in the race at the start and at the finish. Just send you screen shots to me and I will do the talling.

IP:

posted September 23, 2004 09:55 AM            
See the second post for how to get screenshots.
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000076.html

IP:

posted September 24, 2004 12:35 AM            
Sweet...a good showing 6 racers...just too much fun.

IP:

posted September 29, 2004 01:38 AM            
The result are in....stopped watching Susan playing City of Heros to do the tally.

__Race____# of ________
__Points Races__Racers
=========================
____22______9___GA ThetaXI
____20______9___GA 666
____18______9___LWA Harmless
____16______6___Girl Tank
____11______5___CAT Pablito
____10______8___Corpse

Yes...yes...the upstart is still kicking my butt.

And who is girl tank? Some suspect it is a male player who is an excellent Ranked ddm player...just would never show there sorry hind in racing after you vowed to never go racing...LOL...who knows....LOL

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 29, 2004 04:54 PM            
Who ever they are, in at least ten meets have only received a ty once and that was last night, they'd rather disconnect than type gg at the end.

IP: