|
Author Topic:   STORM mod pack
Paranor
posted September 17, 2004 12:05 AM            
My CD is toast - who has a copy?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 17, 2004 12:31 AM            
36 meg file - its in the DMF Ftp along with the anarchy pack, patch, tm2 (or 1.6.1) video, 15 teams patch and more...

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 17, 2004 01:57 PM            
The storm pack is now in a self extracting and installing StormRacer.exe file which does all of the backup and copies of files needed to do a complete install into a normal TM install to convert it to Storm Racer usage and has a full uninstall that will return the TM installation back to before it was converted. Try it since it is much easier to install and remove if needed.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

corpse
posted September 17, 2004 02:25 PM            
i do

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 17, 2004 10:56 PM            
Look on my site - in the sig. It is under Server Mappacks. You can install it to any directory that TM is installed into starting at the base directory where TM.exe is found. Whether an E-games install or a normal TM install. Note it will convert that install into a Storm Racer install so I installed TM into a directory called TM-Storm by doing a normal install and renaming the base directory then applied the storm_racer.exe install to that directory and it takes care of all the rest for you. Hope that helps.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited September 17, 2004).]

IP: