This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Clan Battle , Sunday, 26th Sept, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM GMT
posted September 12, 2004 11:45 PM            
Ah...yes...the clan battle is 2 Sundays away...get a talking to your teammates. I know I am going to try and get GA, Jon, and Susan to show along with the rest of the clan.

Yes, I will work on the clan flags, I need to check what Matrix did. Will do this week.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 13, 2004 12:06 AM            
Its real simple, everyon just grab the file and unzip it in like any other mod. All you need to know is your team colour and clan flag.

This time, no teams sharing, no phoney alliances, all playing members SHOULD be announced.

Again i say to CAT - if you need a forum, just let me know - thats what DMF is there for.

The max players per clan is 5 .... spawnfragging IS allowed in clan wars - any strategy that earns you score is good... but its the only time spawnfragging is acceptable, normal games its a serious nono.

All clan leaders MAKE SURE NOBODY "Just Pops In"... that goes for me too ... If anyone knows where theres a copy of the full clan rules for the wars, plz bring em up here for the newer clans and *Ahem* clans that have forgotten some of the lesser noted rules

IP:

pablito
posted September 13, 2004 02:27 PM            
Where is the link for the flag pack?

quote:
All you need to know is your team colour and clan flag

That's this means that all clan's flags will come in the pack?

If these questions seem stupid that's probably 'cause I never read the answers... If you explain this to me in detail, maybe we'll all know what's going on... not all players are into mods... the sooner they have a chance to download "it" and make it work the better chance we have to have fun.
Thank you.

Matrix: I appreciate your offer for the DMF forum, we communicate with e-mails/chats and don't need it for now. Thanks though.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 13, 2004 09:38 PM            
The master flag pack is on harmless's server and linked on coaxs.net i believe... the 15 flag pack and all other packs DNX members have produced is unsurprisingly to be found at the DMF.

Whats more amazing is I started the master flag pack, then ppl started adding to it, suddenly i was just contributor - at that time it suited too as i had too much on my plate to keep up.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 13, 2004).]

IP:

kv
posted September 13, 2004 10:56 PM            
slight correction on matrix's post.

The clan flags are maintained in their own seperate pack.

So I think you need the 15 team pack by Matrix, and the clan flag pack.

IP:

posted September 13, 2004 10:56 PM            
but the cat flag is still not in, and then I want to make sure that it is OK...so bear with me...I trust Rixy but I need get the server up and check it. I will get the clan server up with the new port number and clan flags this weekend and test the flags. The Fun DDM will be at a server site of Robo's.

IP:

pablito
posted September 13, 2004 11:10 PM            
Luckily we only sent 1 flag!!

Thanks for the answers.... long time 'til I'll comprehend the whole...

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited September 13, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 15, 2004 02:23 AM            
Your clan flag, as all clan flags is (or should be) in the master flag pack. That pack has ALL the extra flags that ppl have made since we started it... i think about a third of em are mine anyhow !!

That pack is COMPLETELY SEPERATE from the 15 team pack. The 15 team pack adds ents to add extra teams to use because natively there is only 6 teams. The new team colours (listed in the zip) all have their own team color flags.

SSO means serverside only. If you join a server running the pack, you have to enter the game, then exit to the tank menu, chose your new team colour from the new selections and play - but without installing it on your own system, you wont see the new team flags... thyre not on your system see ....

Thus it is imperitive you have BOTH packs installed.

15 teams pack
-and-
master flag pack

weather or not were using the clan maps or stock yet i dont know... if its clan maps, youll need that file installed too or you wont see a map surface when you join the server.

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 15, 2004 04:21 PM            
yeah yeah heard it before ok okokok, wait where do i put it? im not going......I have to much to do cant spare a day got 5 projects due for high school

[This message has been edited by Unescapable (edited September 15, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted September 15, 2004 05:23 PM            
OMG you have HS homework. Geesh, good luck with it. Hope you can make it to the event next month.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 15, 2004 06:24 PM            
wait a minite....... did you change my post??? i get hs homework every god forsaken day coaxs lol nothin new. this just in...just blew up the basement yeahhh! another 500$ to pay my parents for projects that went wrong.........i hope i can make it

[This message has been edited by Unescapable (edited September 15, 2004).]

IP:

pablito
posted September 15, 2004 08:11 PM            
Where are the links for the master flag pack and 15 teams pack??
The link posted for the team pack's zip file is giving me an error of page not found...(http://www.dmf.kicks-ass.net/hostedfiles/tm-15-teams.zip)

IP:

Paranor
posted September 15, 2004 08:17 PM            
I just setup something to page my cell phone so that I won't forget.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted September 15, 2004 08:22 PM            
Cant' make it! Will be on some Greek Island by then!

IP:

coaxs
posted September 15, 2004 09:09 PM            
Unescapable stop blowing up your basement. I'm an experienced Chemist if you need help with anything.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 16, 2004 12:54 AM            
Yeah, he can show you how to blow up your whole house instead of just the basement.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 16, 2004 01:09 AM            
hahaha ur timing sux, it takes me all of 10 minutes to reboot when the resources run dry (i use photoshop a lot for hires work)... closedown takes ages to clean off the temp files etc, then i reset the router (5 mins), then restart the pc lol...

try now lol ....

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 16, 2004 10:54 AM            
quote:
I just setup something to page my cell phone so that I won't forget.

Isn't that the job of your wife?

Lets do clan maps this time? So much spawn fragging last time it wasnt' even funny (yes, and I know its allowed!)

IP:

Rex R
posted September 16, 2004 12:53 PM            
Sue;
considering how well bwl talks to one another off the field...would you be so kind as to let me know where we're playing? thanks

IP:

posted September 16, 2004 10:34 PM            
Ok...so who turn is it to pick the stock maps to be used. Remember only stock maps.

so who turn is it...I forget.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 17, 2004 12:00 AM            
can someone email me the IP and port?

kreischl@yahoo.com

tanks!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 17, 2004 12:25 AM            
Whomever is running BWL should be doing that. Dreamer isnt about much, so, who IS in charge over there ?

IP:

Irascible
posted September 17, 2004 03:23 AM            
We need no leader. We have no leader. We are all the leader. I love the leader.

Dreamer remains leader emeritus. The rank and file ICQ each other and/or catch each other on the servers when we want to get the word out about a clan match.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 17, 2004 03:42 AM            
Or we just ask Sue.

IP:

coaxs
posted September 17, 2004 02:53 PM            
lol

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2