|
Author Topic:   Ranked DDM , Sunday, 12th Sept, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM GMT
posted September 08, 2004 12:37 AM            
Well, come and see if the can make the DDM Ladder. It is all stock using the Ras nine maps.

IP:

posted September 10, 2004 01:37 AM            
bump...hopefully the LDA folks will be there to turn it on...if not then the ranked DDM will be next week.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted September 11, 2004 06:39 AM            
Am there!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 11, 2004 02:52 PM            
Count me in !

IP:

pablito
posted September 11, 2004 05:00 PM            
See ya there!

3 years.. since the extremists came around... time flyes when you're under crisis.... for the sake of all souls that went down: Screw you! you don't know nothing, but to follow your leader that also doesn't know nothing, you think G-d needs your help? Apart from me you piece of sh*t.

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 11, 2004 07:25 PM            
So I'll guess you'll be there?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 11, 2004 10:02 PM            
quote:
doesn't know nothing

- surely this says he knows something then, at least it did when i went to school

IP:

Teulk
posted September 11, 2004 11:30 PM            
Where did that come from--??

Ahhh-the old double neg--

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited September 12, 2004).]

IP:

posted September 12, 2004 03:14 AM            
she be up...so I will see you there...

Note my computer is wide open with an 18" electric fan blowing in her...LOL

IP:

Teulk
posted September 12, 2004 03:44 AM            
Will be conspicuous by my absence--alas---am working the Sunday night shift

IP:

Rex R
posted September 12, 2004 05:23 AM            
small cooling prob there 666?

IP:

posted September 12, 2004 11:15 AM            
yes...though I could do something to take care of it...just too lazy...LOL

IP:

harmless
posted September 12, 2004 09:16 PM            
pics are in...

sept 12th 2004 ranked ddm

toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP:

pablito
posted September 12, 2004 11:07 PM            
Was it me or many of you just wanted to frag me on the second one???? that's ok, my comrade got the triumph!! Congrats =CAT=YUGO.. you win!!
close battles... I was #1 in last one yet... ended up in fourth place mwahahaha the things i got cooking for taxi mwahahaha revenge is so sweet.. almost as departing... mwahahahah... evil-pablito

IP:

posted September 12, 2004 11:38 PM            
Thanks harmless for taking the screen shots 1 second after the end. I really appreciate it.

Thank you LDA for the new expanded lines. I did not experience any lag. Though I am curious what was the lag experience of the other players.

Sorry melon about the 2nd game. I feel for you and know how hard you play the game and a placing gets taken away. I had to take Susan's B-Day cake out of the oven in the 1st game. ANd then order the food from Zachary's Pizza in the 2nd games. Who knows how I would have really finished.

Thank you all for showing up. It was a very hard game. And I really appreciate and respect those who dont spawn frag, though on these maps it is hard not to do that.

Beware folks, Kevorkian will be showing up for the next match. These matches are only getting harder and harder. Thank you all for showing up.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 13, 2004 12:08 AM            
Sorry i missed it - 1am is a BAD time for me any sunday as its the time i take San home.

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 13, 2004 08:39 AM            
WIll Kev finally join a clan?! *GASP*

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 13, 2004 02:42 PM            
Sorry, couldn't make it, had to bicycle grocery shop (wife wanted to know how bad it would be).
Figured I'd play a round or two on the LDA stock server but spawn fragged disgust and ire kicked, sorry to quit in a snit, but I'd rather not play CLAN DDM rules during non CLAN DDM games.
Of course, I could just throw the rules out like most of the rest (no offense Matrix, I read the sf is nono), like turning of IM during DDM, nobody seems to be listening.

IP:

posted September 13, 2004 08:36 PM            
You know what I dont get, during the week I play ok...maybe it is because I chat too much. But come rank time, I come alive. I am amazed I did so well in the 3rd game. I am not sure what it is. I was thinking all my testing of the clan maps with 40 tanks may have made me a harden player. I am not sure. But I swear, I do not know how I did so well in the 3rd game.

I would like to think racing help, but it only teaches me how to use the terrain to my best advantage. It is still weird that some of my best playing is in panic mode...LOL.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 21, 2004 12:51 AM            
When you are in panic mode you body is doing the work and not being second guessed by your brain.
As Musashi said, you must study this.
http://www.samurai.com/5rings/

[This message has been edited by VorDesigns (edited September 21, 2004).]

IP: