|
Author Topic:   Bear with me
THETAXI
posted September 07, 2004 11:17 AM            
I wanted to apologize for not beign so active with my new responsability. Due to hurricane Frances my work is now backed up, school is backed up, plus I still have people over for 1 more week. Believe me when I tell you that I will get into it as soon as I reorganize my activities. I haven't had time to help with the servers, much less play. I'll be around soon, trust me.

As for the =CAT= flag... 666, can you help me with this meanwhile?

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited September 07, 2004).]

IP:

pablito
posted September 07, 2004 11:33 AM            
Hey Taxi; relax....! even though you love this game... your personal life is more important.
As for the =CAT=flag... the one I sent to you, has 2 mistakes (brought up by Vor):
I saved the insignia with 24-bit resolution rather than 256 color (hence you can't preview it on the insignia list) and its name on the list is cut-off: CAT=CLAN, It should be =CAT=CLAN... but that doesn't fit so you can just put CAT CLAN.. or something like it.. if you want I can send you both files fixed so you won't have to do anything (666, Harmless, or CC) Let me know; this is not an urgent matter but I would definetely like these to be implemented before next clan battle.
TY!

IP:

corpse
posted September 07, 2004 11:48 AM            
forget about hurricane Frances.

they are saying hurricane Ivan
is on the way. last i heared it
was going to hit Florida this coming
weekend

GOOD LUCK

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 07, 2004 05:43 PM            
thank you

Frances wasn't that bad. I had to shut down most things b/c generators were blowing up all over the place. Trees falling over...I myself didn't lose power but the voltage was going crazy. And, of course, i was locked inside. Why is it that the roots here from trees don't grow inward (downward, or whatever you want to call it)? I see most trees' roots grow sidewise, and that's why they fall over easily.

ANYWAYS... back to the point. I finally did the ICQ thing, didn't have it before, and I opened it exclusively for TM! **TRUMPET BLOWS**

icq# 245-121-528

sheesh. I remember when my number was 5 digits (62572). Anyways... add me to your lists!!!!

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited September 08, 2004).]

IP:

posted September 07, 2004 05:58 PM            
LOL! You aren't derelict, my oh my...you actually posted that you weren't doing you duty...LOL. Have to love this guy. Well, I have not really told him what to do...though I will soon.

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 07, 2004 06:18 PM            
Well, I'm not going to dodge responsability. The truth sounded like a pretty good excuse anyways. You don't get to use the "uhmmm a hurricane flew over my house" excuse every day.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 07, 2004 09:47 PM            
5 digits, I remember when it was an e-mail address; I beta tested ICQ.

I guess maybe I should hunt up my old registration, gotta be an AT&T Business Networks CD in the crawl space somewhere.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 07, 2004 11:35 PM            
Theta are you sure that you haven't just posted your phone number instead. I couldn't find you at all, either with the number or THETAXI.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 08, 2004 11:51 AM            

I'm in there alright!

maybe you searched people that were online or had pictures...

IP:

pablito
posted September 08, 2004 12:52 PM            
Hey! The Taxi, theta, Carlos, sapo, whatever... glad you made it ok.
What is the difference between using icq and yahoo messenger, personally I see stuff in yahoo that others don't have yet.. like msn... or even icq... but i might be wrong... :?

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 08, 2004 01:23 PM            
I don't really know! I know that in ICQ you can leave messages for your peers while they're offline, but you can also do that in yahoo. You can also send messages without having the ICQ installed in your PC by going to the website and log in. But you can also use a "traveler" version of yahoo that works w/ java so you don't hve to download anything to the PC. I was reluctant to download ICQ since I myself use Messenger and yahoo. But since the TM crowd goes there... I just had to follow the crowd. Oh yeah, if you transfer files in yahoo and for X reason the conection is lost, you don't have to start the transfer from the beginning next time. You continue where you left off.

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited September 08, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted September 08, 2004 01:33 PM            
WE all use ICQ that's the difference. Also, you can use ICQ and Yahoo at the same time if you download Trillian.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 08, 2004 01:51 PM            
I hear trillian has lots of bugs though

IP:

coaxs
posted September 08, 2004 03:30 PM            
It definately use too, geesh. However, it seems pretty clean now.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted September 08, 2004 05:41 PM            
yeah...Sue and I use trillian all the time...Sue more then me...LOL

IP: