This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   =CAT= & FL ARE NOT ALLIES! :-{}
pablito
posted September 02, 2004 01:10 PM            
Thanks to popular demand; this is for all TM, earthlings, & creatures of all sorts: (that includes a couple of players:

PLEASE BE AWARE, that I never meant to post about =CAT= merging with FL since nothing was conclusive; but this is a free country, hence someone else posted that we found an agreement ... which I replied that it wasn't true. I was talking about the possibility back then, but all "talks" have ended, and; =CAT= is not merging nor allying nor playing together if the new Matrix's flag pack is implemented... (if not, that's another thread, but we won't play together either way).

A little tip of advise: if you need to know the truth about something, ask the source and don't "assume".
I apologize for all "incoveniences" this might have done on you or your self-esteems but consider having fun in the servers as I do, or be fragged!!!!!!!
:P

I am awaiting for another player to join =CAT= in many ways that will help us!
Also, no matter how smart I get or how many times I frag you with the wasps... I AM PLAYING FOR THE FUN OF IT!!!!!!!!!
Please don't spoil it!!! Then again... you may give me reasons to chase you in the map just to satisfy my evil desires :P

------------------
=CAT= currently admitting punctilious individuals =^_^=

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 02, 2004 02:44 PM            
Thanks for the clear up Pab, i owe u an apology, i hope you accept it.

As for FL.. who knows

As for the Flagpack, well, thats different to the 15-team pack. Sure enough i did the new flag pack, and the new teamflag designs in the teampack, but credit for the find must goto DNX-BamZipPow, i put the teampack together with his assistance and Boom (the Stick) Joes' advice on how it works.

The only credit i take is for the flag designs and ent writing.

Oh ya - BWL Sux **Cough** lol Nice flag tho

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 02, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted September 02, 2004 03:00 PM            
woot!

or is it WOOT!?

wOOt? w00t? wute? wuet?

Whatever. I prefer the original w00t.

BTW, free country indeed. You were free to start a thread long ago but left it to others so... stuff happened. :P

IP:

pablito
posted September 02, 2004 04:20 PM            
going to meeting.. but before... It's all good Matrix... glad you see the good side of the force....
Ras: there was no need to start a thread since I told no one I would merge... he did I can't anticipate postings...

IP:

Irascible
posted September 02, 2004 04:55 PM            
Meh. :P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 02, 2004 09:02 PM            
Meh ? lol

Dont worry about Ras Pabs, we'll make a jedi of him yet lol

IP:

Irascible
posted September 03, 2004 02:42 AM            
Luke Skywalker said it best.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 03, 2004 01:10 PM            
LOL !

IP:

pablito
posted September 03, 2004 02:29 PM            
I think he passed the age prerequisite to be a jedi... I see him more like a Darth Vader.... dark in the ouside....lol.... charistmatic at the end....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 03, 2004 08:24 PM            
You mean the bit where half the audience pointed at the screen and said

"THATS NOT DAVID PROWSE"

...and the other half said:

"THATS NOT JAMES EARL JONES"

lol - talk about a super confused personality.... Sebastian shaw didnt even know what the movie was while he was laid there in the suit wondering WTF was going on lol !!

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 03, 2004 09:09 PM            
Did you just say you'd shave his The larger or thicker end and make him walk backwards?

Oh, wait a minute, that would be his head.

Never mind.

LMAO

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 03, 2004 11:01 PM            
Dude that some serious **** ur on - can i have some ? ... - must be a trip lol !!

IP:

pablito
posted September 04, 2004 06:17 PM            
I know, Vor it's a trip, I'm still trying to ride it rather than be paranoid about freaking out... .... good dude though.

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 05, 2004 07:16 PM            
Huh? Vor... are you arguing which side of rix is bigger? Is so, I always thought his butt was bigger than his head. But then, that's while his tank is accelerating. Who knows how much of that is loose fat.....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 05, 2004 08:38 PM            
Unlike Dudy, who, when you need to loose about 100 lbs of ugly fat, you just slice off the head

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 16, 2004 09:10 PM            
how come i wasnt notified of this before? and why say it when i was playing? hmm inconvenence this didnt show up when i checked the topics for some reason and your right... fl is not allies with CAT and will likly never be. I', giving up cant do it anymore bonzo can have it also mighty one can have it too the have command. now

IP:

coaxs
posted September 17, 2004 03:15 AM            
Sounds like its time for some microsoft mergering to occur.

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 17, 2004 04:31 PM            
what???

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 17, 2004 09:36 PM            
I think what he's saying is "your members are now available for a complete poach session" Prepare to be minimized as your members choose a new clan lol ...

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 17, 2004 09:49 PM            
what do i care now i have a squad.....PA is mine now hahhahahahaha.
another thing.... touch them and i will take a ship over there and hit you lol or... just bother you until you lose it wich ull take a 5 minutes of nonstop talking about my life and how it sucks

[This message has been edited by Unescapable (edited September 17, 2004).]

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 18, 2004 01:32 PM            
Hey Pablo, before DNX poaches the rest of the known players, please contact BONZO and Mighty One, they are good players and seem to fit the CAT model you are looking for.

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 18, 2004 02:37 PM            
back off. buddy

IP:

pablito
posted September 18, 2004 03:07 PM            
Vor:
Nor only I respect it, but I also advised Unescapable to gather his group and keep on going.
Nevertheless, anyone with good common sense is welcome to join our Clan as you know it.
Our clan is one of the most active and all 5 of us should do ok... well more than ok but any new players will have to be back ups or we'll all have to take turns to play in a battle...
As for you Unescapable, before you snap after reading this thread, read it again and notice where I'm coming from. I also defended you against a lot of players; I actually enjoyed chatting with you but when you play there is much to hope from you because all you do is "talk" and sometimes you talk a lot but say nothing at all... that's why I can't respond to you anymore while playing...so yes, I'm ignoring you.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 18, 2004 04:02 PM            
Comment witheld to diminish acrymonious responses.

IP:

coaxs
posted September 18, 2004 05:48 PM            
The kid is just young he'll grow into his tank.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2