|
Author Topic:   Tank help.
Tank target
posted August 31, 2004 04:41 PM         
Okay I have succesfully downloaded over a dozen tanks but when I go to select them for example. The 1 fed voyager tank there is nothing there nothing! when I pick the level and that tank I have nothing there and cannot turn or attack I can only go forward. Please help. NJy48p

IP:

Rex R
posted September 01, 2004 02:25 AM            
which version of the game are you running?

IP:

pablito
posted September 01, 2004 09:28 AM            
...some tanks don't work in all servers... ifrit tanks only work in ifrit maps...and so on...? maybe..?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 01, 2004 01:50 PM            
Naw, ifrit tanks should work on all maps. Thing is, the tanks need to be on the server and on the client machine. If the tank isn't on the server machine, or on the other clients, it will appear to be an invisible tank to other players. The modded tanks will work just fine in single player mode, however.
The servers on the LDA list *should* list the mods that are running on each server, so you will know what mods can be run successfully. There aren't too many modded tank servers running, so good luck.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 01, 2004 01:52 PM            
My second thought is that the mods have to be unzipped properly. They need to be in the folder with the TM game (some versions of TM install differently, so I can't say for sure what folder that is). They will unzip to a folder called "addons". Dont' try to put them into any other folder, as they wont' work properly.

IP: