|
Author Topic:   CLAN WAR NEEDS TO PUT BOTH TIME ZONES
VorDesigns
posted August 29, 2004 09:16 PM            
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take this down, I don't care, I missed the game because I don't keep track of the rest of the countries' time zone and stupid DLST.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted August 29, 2004 09:18 PM            
which corner of the world are u at?

IP:

VorDesigns
posted August 29, 2004 09:34 PM            
Doesn't matter, but the edge before the last over thrown country by the US in the last century. The 49th state.

IP:

posted August 29, 2004 09:53 PM            
Tell what I will do. For all Sunday event I will post the GMT, EST and PST. Will that do?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 30, 2004 02:47 PM            
Just a general reminder. The times don't change. The clan wars are always at 8 pm eastern time, 5 pm pacific time. This puts it *generally* at 1 am UK time, unless they have a different daylight savings period, which happens to overlap by a week or two at either end.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted August 31, 2004 04:17 PM            
Hi,

Well, actually, I believe fall backward spring foward but only the cows kicking the farmsers, oh yeah, they don't go by that stupid WWII era rule do they because the cows stopped producing as much milk.

All I know is that My back east clients call earlier and I'm a hagbeactch for a couple of weeks until the stupid change sets in.

I honestly don't care what time it is back east I just know that it is later and leave it at that.

They don't give a good g0dd4mn time it is on the westcoast when they call me, all they want is the stuff they broke to be fixed. And they know if I'm half asleep it will get done faster because I want to go back to bed.

Yes, 6^3, that would make my gaming life easier and I apologize for flaming on the board, but my codependency issues flared up when I found myself an hour late.

Not that my snibbling matched anything I've seen on the results for thread though.

IP: