|
Author Topic:   What a F'Kin Shambles
=DNX= Matrix
posted August 29, 2004 09:06 PM            
Time for a new port number. And proper seperated teams.....

Ppl joining with non-clan names, ppl joining mid game was a complete distraction too, even for me - i didnt recognise dnx'ers till they said they had changed their names - that in-game conversation alone cost me 4 deaths...

This Clan war should be voided imho.

What a complete F'kin MESS !

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted August 29, 2004 09:13 PM            
First off, congrats to GA, especially for the first two games!

@Rix thread: Agreed! For one individual especially! This game is aimed at all general ages so less of:

-Swearing
-Unfriendly taunting
-Put Down remarks
-personal opinions
-out of game squabbling brought into an organised event
-giving out IP numbers

Whoever was resposible for giving that hidden ip out to 'Half Baked' (a phrase intending illegal matter usage) will they please be more security-minded about such information.

There was a reason it is hidden and it's to stop tonights shenanigans!

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited August 29, 2004).]

IP:

VorDesigns
posted August 29, 2004 09:21 PM            
Uh, I gave it to one DNX player; I won't do that again.

Don't know that I'll be bothering with going any more anyway since I don't have the time or inclination to keep tabs on east coast time just so that I know when a game is on.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 29, 2004 09:35 PM            
Heres the problem with other clans giving out port numbers Vor... Supopose we had had 5 pre-arrnged players, and 2 more show up - we then have an ingame discussion mid-game on whos gotta drop..... leave the port and ip information to each's own clan leaders.

Im hoping some1 will have the good sense to void tonights crap and replay it with a proper setup... Clan Flags, Clan Maps, Right teams and Pre-Arranged Players on a Hidden NEW Port Number.

IP:

posted August 29, 2004 09:52 PM            
my oh my the heat is up in the TM clan...I will have to get all the GA's to come next time

IP:

yugo2
posted August 30, 2004 12:50 AM         

"Sometimes you need to jiggle the cage to find out what's in it."

better be careful Matrix, you might get your wish- and lose by even more!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 30, 2004 12:56 AM            
doesnt matter yugo.. i withdrew our scores for this event... the rules and score method were changed without our consent or agreement.

DNX does not partake in clan wars that do not adhere to preagreed rules. It's no big deal - im sure the next one will be a blast... this one was so screwed up it was a non-event.

With the new teams pack, tm can support to 15 teams... then we will have a proper battle with our own respective scores and hopefully, within the clan war rules.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted August 31, 2004 04:28 PM            
<Deleted because it would only give the gaffs more to whine about>

IP: