|
Author Topic:   FreeLancer Mercenaries Sighn up!!
Unescapable
posted August 27, 2004 11:29 AM            
hey iff you want to join it ok email me or yahoo me when ever you have the time

thank you
p.s. FL and CAT are currently allies

IP:

pablito
posted August 27, 2004 02:16 PM            
DUDE!
This is the 2nd time that I repeat myself that we are still "negotiating"....
For all TM & CAT members, I would personally post the outcome of our "Talks"
We did chat and I have a much better impression of you though.

BUT SINCE WE HAVE TO SHARE A FLAG!! YOU MIND AS WELL SAY THAT WE ARE PLAYING TOGETHER FOR NOW...

If =CAT= is majority. Whichever place obtain is ours. This is the only thing I'm worrying about right now.

IP:

pablito
posted August 27, 2004 02:27 PM            
You know what, nevermind!
ALL red flag members get same positions!! IF TC, FL an CAT show up and all 20 of us win 3 first places than LET IT BE!!! LOL.. This may actually work for the better...LOL.

**I'm really really waiting for the outcomes of this battle....

IP:

Unescapable
posted August 27, 2004 03:00 PM            
pab i have my own flag

also i want more members under my banner..... the hegotciations are still up
i will..... yahoo ya ok? this is a private matter

[This message has been edited by Unescapable (edited August 27, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 27, 2004 09:04 PM            
GUYS !!

theres a way to have as many teams and flags as you need - you dont HAVE TO pair up !

IP:

yugo2
posted August 28, 2004 11:11 PM         

How do you do that because that is a lot of people under one flag.

IP:

posted August 29, 2004 03:25 AM            
now you will but next time you will not...thx Rixy for all the hard work.

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted September 02, 2004 01:52 AM            
And while you are negotiating, why not screw up the whole concept of clans and clan wars by trying to arrange for all your little friends to target a particular player that you are not able to beat in a fair fight? I mean, not only does he tend to spank your butt consistently, but he doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy about it either, so he must have it coming, right?
Might I suggest a name for your little group:

P layers
U nited (against)
S uperior
S kill

It doesn't take long for word to get around in a community as small as this. Any comments?
Hopefully if you choose to reply to this, you will do so with a little less repetition and a little more maturity than what I have seen in your recent posts. It would be nice to return here and see that you've said something other than that you are going to kill me or see the same simple phrase repeated ad nauseum.

[BWL]mELONcRACKER

IP:

Irascible
posted September 02, 2004 05:45 AM            
LOL! I love good butt reamings when I'm not the one being reamed. ;^) Though rumors can be a funny thing. At least, I thought that episode was funny.

Anywho, I've talked to certain persons via the grapevine. And I've talked to Pab too, even tonight. Whatever the intentions of a misguided yute might have been, CAT had nothing to do with it as far as I know. And as far as I know, the alliance is dead or may have never been. Though I like the acronym anyway. It took some effort. We should work some up for the rest. GA and FL would be easy. DNX and BWL would be quite the creative challenge. I'll just stick with my old standby: DNX SUX!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 02, 2004 11:25 AM            
I like going after ras... mainly because he doesnt play like a damn bot..... we see each other - like on the crest of a hill the other night - i knew i couldnt get the angle with what i had, so i backed off - its less of a melee and more of a strategy thing

Ok, so he was in a diff name (whats new lol BWL SUX) - Anyway i digress lol... He's a good challenge - downside is he wins every match scorring off me lol - which, if u think about it, is good in a way, cos it leaves the rest of my team to happily frag the other tank lemmings on the field without the subtle protection of the master lol

IP:

pablito
posted September 02, 2004 12:56 PM            
....and the little remarks keep on going... anybody can beat anybody.... sometimes people talk as if these skills were "real" :P

IP:

Irascible
posted September 02, 2004 02:50 PM            
OF COURSE THEY'RE REAL!

But they're also quite useless.

Is that how we make most of our score Matrix? Because most people play like a bot? Hmm. I thought it was all too easy.

The little remarks will ALWAYS continue Pab - especially when you accidentally associate yourself with lightening rods like that young punk or this older punk.

IP:

THETAXI
posted September 02, 2004 03:36 PM            
***Puts on Resumé:***

"Special skills or hobbies:
Agile in the handling of a control while sitting on my behind with a beer on my side"

IP:

KONG
posted September 02, 2004 08:15 PM            
"Anywho, I've talked to certain persons via the grapevine"

I'm still lookin for that grapevine that everyone talks about?

------------------
All truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 02, 2004 09:01 PM            
quote:
I'll just stick with my old standby: DNX SUX!
- Ras

The Reply:

quote:
Ok, so he was in a diff name (whats new lol BWL SUX) - Anyway i digress lol...
- Matrix

2 posts on..

quote:
The little remarks will ALWAYS continue Pab - especially when you accidentally associate yourself with lightening rods like that young punk or this older punk.
- Ras..

Yup

Punks All

IP:

coaxs
posted September 03, 2004 12:15 AM            
I will always go for RAS if I see him in a clan war. Actually, I'll just shoot him not for a kill but just to be flaming while I go kill the other "bots", it's the best way to insure a clan victory.

IP:

pablito
posted September 03, 2004 01:11 AM            
quote:
Coax can help if he's around. He tends to be the final authority on these things.

quote:
Meh. :P

IP:

VorDesigns
posted September 03, 2004 09:17 PM            
Coax has a point, shooting at RAS just feels good; probably because he can spell and kill you at the same time.

Killing Max, Irascible's illeterate wannabe understudy (sorry Ras, he wants to be you bad) just doesn't do anything for me other than make me look for another target.

If Max ever learns how to read, I'll have to change my game name and chat style or he'll pester me like the buttox blemish he is.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 03, 2004 11:00 PM            
OMG thats harsh lol - if ya gonna slap anyone slap =PLT= for being a spawning biatch lol...

Ras can spell ?

lol

Thats it, im changing my name to:
[CHAT : DNX Matrix] so when i chat i get chat chat - ok so im nuts - go oil ya footpath or sumthin lol

IP:

posted September 14, 2004 12:49 AM            
ok do you have a flag for the clan battles...get it to me this week please...thx

IP:

Unescapable
posted September 14, 2004 08:55 PM            
can u leave me alone for once?
bah i have too much to do than complain to u guys bunch of disturbences i see you in my eyes
i was right...... i never should have done this
ya know?? hm.... may i should of ne-.....

[This message has been edited by Unescapable (edited September 14, 2004).]

IP: