|
Author Topic:   New server admin...THETAXI...Harmless will be a backup one
posted August 24, 2004 12:09 AM            
Just to let you know that he has voluntaried his services to be a server admin. The main server admins will be THETAXI and 666. Harmlss will be a backup admin. Thank for doing that Taxi.

IP:

coaxs
posted August 24, 2004 12:58 AM            
Next time you might want to run the name pass the community, we like our dillusions of democracy. Congrats Taxi.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 24, 2004 05:29 AM            
Meh.

IP:

THETAXI
posted August 24, 2004 09:31 AM            
Maybe now I can get my AI to work

IP:

pablito
posted August 24, 2004 01:23 PM            
MHHH>>>> there is an AI-TAXI and now he is also and ADMIN.... mhhhh

In the words of Ras: MEH

Is this MONARCHY or ANARCHY??

**The whole world still waiting for AI-PABLITO** :P

IP:

THETAXI
posted August 24, 2004 02:21 PM            
Lol! It's not like I'm the boss of anyone. Pretty much all I'll do is keep and store server files.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 24, 2004 03:51 PM            
quote:
In the words of Ras: MEH
Actually that would be the word of Ras.

Just so you know, my expression of apathy was aimed at my good buddy Coax. Arguing issues of democracy over this corpse (which he wasn't really) or getting upset over a deleted post (as was the case previously by another user) is all rather silly at this point. Of course, the only time this corpse is especially lively is when we are arguing. So perhaps we need more of it. You suck Coax!

IP:

pablito
posted August 24, 2004 04:24 PM            
quote:
Actually that would be the word of Ras.

Actually I thought it was an acronym :P

quote:

the only time this corpse is especially lively is when we are arguing. So perhaps we need more of it. You suck Coax!

In the word of Ras: MEH

IP:

coaxs
posted August 24, 2004 06:37 PM            
Meh

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted August 25, 2004 12:48 AM            
Look I am happy that someone wants to do the job. I am not fighting it. We have gone through 4 server admins now. He loves the game and will probably be helping for sometime. The perfect credentals for the job.

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited August 25, 2004).]

IP:

pablito
posted August 25, 2004 01:54 PM            
I don't think it's a bad choice at all... but as the main admin you also have obligations... but then again... WHO CARES!!!
Congrats TAXI!! > : () can dui-taxi come out and play on the weekend muahhahaa! evil-pablito.

IP:

THETAXI
posted August 25, 2004 04:35 PM            
ACTUALLY... my Girlfriend is visiting from Nicaragua for a couple of weeks. I may not be as active. Maybe play 2 games instead of 10 per day! I will remain active during the day (forum)... that's ONE thing she can't take away from me. MUWAHAHAHA. (how sad)

What is it about girls and taking over? Anyways, I love my girl but I hate it when they start wanting to change your habits, hobbies, hair cut, clothing, schedule, sleeping space, food, tv shows........ etc. etc. etc. I bet everyone has to go through this.

To answer your question (lol), I don't think DUI taxi's going to be online within the next 3 weekends. Just regular taxi, for 30 min max per day lol! Women...

IP:

posted August 25, 2004 06:58 PM            
I will say that I am lucky that Susan is a gamer also. It makes it easier to attend events.

IP:

THETAXI
posted August 25, 2004 07:02 PM            
Lucky you!

IP:

VorDesigns
posted August 28, 2004 12:40 PM            
My wife was the editor of a prestigious Ivy League news paper; when the time came to pass the mantel on, she was unsure whether to congratulate her successor or notify them by wrapping a message around a rock and throwing it through their dorm window.

When I passed on my IS/AS position to a friend, I was unsure whether to congratulate her or take her out in the alley and whoop here @ss for being dumb enough to take the job.

Let the beatings commence!!

IP:

VorDesigns
posted August 28, 2004 12:40 PM            
You're not the Admin of me!

IP:

Unescapable
posted August 28, 2004 02:44 PM            
noone will be in control of me!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
.....ok mom ill be quiet....DARN!

[This message has been edited by Unescapable (edited August 28, 2004).]

IP: