|
Author Topic:   Clan Battle, Sunday, 29th of August,, 8 PM Eastern Time
posted August 13, 2004 01:34 AM            
Yessssssssss...it is that time again. Doing an early post to ask if folks want to go back to having the clans pick the maps. Let me know. I would have the Cats pick the 3 stock maps that they would want to use. Let me know. Also, get the word out for your clan member to be their. It is a hidden sever. So you will need the port number. Susan is always on and she can tell you.

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

pablito
posted August 15, 2004 06:44 PM            
Thanks for the honor!
Since I'm trying to be democratic, I'll send an e-mail to all members.. if they don't reply quick enough, I will pick up and tell you which 3 maps on Wednesday 18.

IP:

pablito
posted August 15, 2004 06:57 PM            
Another question: Is Susan GA-QUEEN? and.. is it not the same "hidden port number" that we've used? IF not could she e-mail me the new port number?? or should I e-mail her first?
I sent the e-mail to the =CAT= clan members.
Thanks again.

IP:

pablito
posted August 17, 2004 10:49 AM            
GREETINGS!
The newest and coolest clan :P has decided in the maps:
=CAT=VIPER-II has chosen Khuna
=CAT=VORTEX THE BARBARIAN has chosen Pinnacle or the Rack
=CAT=YUGO has chosen the Ramp

You have 4 maps to select from... I would pick the Rack over Pinnacle but I leave that to faith and destiny.....

Thanks again!
=CAT=PABLITO

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 17, 2004 01:27 PM            
Yes, Susan = GA_Queen = Blue n Gold Sue

We've been busy with a wedding, houseguests, and a bit of a new game, but I am alive and kicking.

Yes, its the SAME hidden port number, so if you recall it, no need to get it again.

So, David (666), can the CAT clan choose the clan version of the maps or does it need to be the stock version?

IP:

pablito
posted August 17, 2004 02:36 PM            
Could we keep it stock for now? want to make sure all members show up

IP:

posted August 17, 2004 05:47 PM            
it was decided to use the stock version only...for now...LOL

IP:

posted August 25, 2004 12:58 AM            
get the word out...or GA will dominate again...LOL

IP:

posted August 25, 2004 12:59 AM            
Hmmm...wondering if the cat could team up with TC and share his flag...want feedback on this.

IP:

pablito
posted August 25, 2004 01:36 AM            
Who/what is TC?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 25, 2004 11:16 AM            
TC = a clan named Temporal Chaos. Its been around a long time, and its only remaining member, RC (Random Chaos) still plays from time to time.

IP:

pablito
posted August 25, 2004 12:51 PM            
I don't think I have talked to TC about that subject, I wonder why 666 is wondering about it

IP:

pablito
posted August 25, 2004 01:51 PM            
he has been cordially invited though

IP:

posted August 26, 2004 07:34 PM            
To be in the clan battle you will need a team flag.

The teams are as follows: bwl=black, dnx=blue, dog=gold, lwa=green, red=ZE + TC, GA=white.

I would suggest that the cat use the red flag for now. It is getting late to introduce a new flag for folks to download.

Just a thought.

IP:

pablito
posted August 26, 2004 11:26 PM            
Sorry; I didn't have to choose for a flag on last battle.
"Sharing" a flag doesn't also means that we'll have to be on same team? if so then I'm not even sure that TC would like to do that, so you have to ask him.
Thanks for bringing it up 3 days before the clan battle

IP:

posted August 27, 2004 12:16 AM            
LOL...it gets even better...I forgot the FL clan though I am not sure if they are a clan. So it looks like this:

bwl=black, dnx=blue, dog=gold, lwa=green, red=ZE+TC+FL+Cat, GA=white

Mind you, the Kahuna map has only a handful of spawn sites...this should be fun.

See here for the downloads for the clan flags in the 2nd post.
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004004.html

IP:

pablito
posted August 27, 2004 01:15 AM            
:

IP:

pablito
posted August 27, 2004 01:17 AM            
Why do you want to use flags all of the sudden?

IP:

posted August 27, 2004 01:17 AM            
and what does ":" mean...I am not RAs....I need an explaination...sorry if things are not exactly the way you want them...

IP:

pablito
posted August 27, 2004 11:23 AM            
lol; what does Ras gotta do with it??
I meant to do this :|
but I missed the other simbol, so : means nothing, although after further analyzing, it looks like two eyes that are just staring at the space they belong and hope for the best.... Things are done... and undone... so we'll see what happens... I think I'm right by saying that the clan server only takes 6 flags.. but since it wasn't brought up a month and half ago after creating a new clan, I though that's not in regulation anymore or that admins had the creativity or solution to resolve this problem... anyways.. sometimes I worry more than I should, so; like I said, we'll see what happens, maybe this is for the best... as long as =CAT= members are happy; I'm happy also

IP:

posted August 27, 2004 06:31 PM            
for better or for worse the server is up...it is a HIDDEN SERVER...so you will need to get the port address from someone or just email me.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted August 28, 2004 07:36 PM            
I will make this one definite!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 28, 2004 09:25 PM            
Why are ppl talking about sharring when a way has been found to make as many teams and colors as is needed ?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 29, 2004 12:12 AM            
SERVER ADMINS see new post for fix....

IP: