|
Author Topic:   mapfailure
oniram
posted July 13, 2004 07:53 PM            
Why does this happen when I try to get into some servers ? Viper-ll

IP:

kv
posted July 13, 2004 08:36 PM            
the server is probably running a custom map that you don't have installed. Any modifications on a server should be listed in the server description that is displayed when you click on a server.

IP:

corpse
posted July 13, 2004 08:37 PM            
you dont have that map.
you need to go and download it .
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004004.html

you can find some of them if you read this tread

IP:

THETAXI
posted July 13, 2004 08:37 PM            
some servers require addons. For example... if you go into RAS85weaps... you need to download the 85 weaps package in order to see them. Others use different types of maps (for example.. clan maps). All of those are readily available for download. Sooooooo in so many words...

You need the addons.

About viper-LL ... what about him?? :S?

IP:

pablito
posted July 13, 2004 08:40 PM            
Some servers need to have their packs that you can download from their websites... tell us which one it is and I'm sure someone will help you out... You can also read at the bottom of the screen and check the listed website. Either that or go to Community Downloads and links... most of server packs' links are there...
Also, remember the game recognizes only 1 add-on folder... You might have download all the files needed but it may be in a second or third or fourth add-on folder like it was my case a couple weeks ago !!! LOL... I was stubborn enough to take no one's advise and made a MEGA- add-on folder that holds everyones' mods ....
does it work: yes!! do not need to re-name folders and i can spend more time doing what i like: playing!!.. (i hope this helped)...

IP:

pablito
posted July 13, 2004 08:40 PM            
LOL!!

IP:

kv
posted July 13, 2004 09:02 PM            
so... do you think that it might be a missing mod problem?

wow...

IP:

pablito
posted July 13, 2004 09:14 PM            
*last lol remark represents the fact that all those people replied almost at the same time.... no disrespect viperLL

IP:

coaxs
posted July 13, 2004 09:17 PM            
and I thought no one visited the forum.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

corpse
posted July 13, 2004 11:59 PM            
oniram

you can get add-ons here too
http://www.tbhccs.com/treadmarks/tm-downloads-index.html

------------------
you can't kill whats already dead !

LMMFAO!

IP:

oniram
posted July 15, 2004 12:02 PM            
Thank you people for the help ! As far as direpect goes it's only a game.Most people really don't know what it's like when some one really wants to kill you. Now that's a whole diffrent feeling. AGAIN TAHANKS

IP:

oniram
posted July 15, 2004 12:19 PM            
Max you where right on with the controller Thrustmaster Firestorm #3 is much faster than my Saitec, better performance. So all you guys that doudted Max his suggestion was correct. Thurtsmaster g-pad!

IP: