This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Census: Clan Memberships
coaxs
posted July 12, 2004 10:35 PM            
Can a representative post their active clan membership on the forums. It would be nice to actually guage this officially. We can take a census every year if its not to much of a drain. Please post active members, although you can post inactive members make sure you add a symbol indicating they are inactive. I'll leave it to the clans to define what inactive means.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

kv
posted July 12, 2004 11:15 PM            
me
harmless
wolfman
neo
A2597
FBunny
Scrap Metal
Max
Kong

That's my complete "active" member list. Active being defined by those members who confirmed their email address when I cleaned out the member list.

As I usually only play during clan wars, I can not confirm the participation of any members outside of that event.

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page and check out our new forums: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

Irascible
posted July 13, 2004 06:01 AM            
Active is a subjective term. But theses are the people that I think play at least once in a blue moon:

Glomund
Irascible
MelonCracker
Paranor
Rex
Sailor
Venom

IP:

Random Chaos
posted July 13, 2004 10:46 PM            
Clan Temporal Chaos:
Active: Random Chaos
Inactive: Many many players

Clan plays in conjunction with BWL for matches due to low number of still active members.

IP:

Rex R
posted July 14, 2004 01:49 AM            
been inactive due to poor connection(I think it might work... If I set my netrate to 1k)

IP:

Paranor
posted July 14, 2004 09:35 PM            
Yo. I'm the once-in-a-blue-moon guy.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 15, 2004 02:12 AM            
Par, the next blue moon will be on July 25th at around 8 Eastern. Funny how that just happens to coincide with a clan match.

IP:

A2597
posted July 15, 2004 08:34 AM            
I'm alive...

haven't had a chance to do alot with treadmarks though. I wound up joining a mod team for UT2k4, and well....time zapper.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted July 15, 2004 11:16 AM            
Since no one else seems to be speaking up, I guess I will.

Golden Ants Clan

Active Members and I do mean active.
GA#2 666
GA Queen (aka Blue and Gold Sue)
GA CyberCannon (aka ALPO, Cannon Fodder...)
THETAXI
Teulk (knew I was forgetting somebody. )

Semi-Active Members
Gold_Ant Number1 (never know when he will be on)
GA#3 Jon (He was real active in racing and CTF until recently)
Aragon (Been a while since I have seen him)

Inactive Members
STJR64 (I have played against him once or twice)
Areldyb (I haven't played him at all)
Herc (Haven't seen him in a while)

I believe that is it.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

[This message has been edited by CyberCannon (edited July 15, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by CyberCannon (edited July 16, 2004).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 15, 2004 02:47 PM            
I say we all move to UT2K4 since I play that as well.We could all be in he TM clan =)Just hard to fire up TM when you get involved with modern games =(

IP:

Teulk
posted July 15, 2004 02:51 PM            
You wouldn't mind adding my name to that Ant Clan list, would you, cyber??

IP:

coaxs
posted July 15, 2004 03:14 PM            
I just bought UT. Real fun game except I get dizzy after awhile.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 15, 2004 04:32 PM            
Heh,whaaaa?

The original UT or 2004?I just play Onslaught on the demo servers.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 15, 2004 04:58 PM            
Indeed, the ant is mysterious =) hehe, you just never know when hes going to show up =) *I do have TM installed again btw* just got a new computer.

IP:

coaxs
posted July 15, 2004 06:18 PM            
I bought UT 2004 it.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

pablito
posted July 15, 2004 07:27 PM            
I just saw the UT demo; it seems cool, fairly related to quake arena? I liked running shoting games like doom (my favorite) and such... but like coax said, i could take so much. (Of course newer games have better graphics) I do see a lot of interaction and tourneys, that's the best part...
i like treadmarks 'cause i can cruise in some type of wheels, look at cool maps and shoot at others (among other things)... hey by the way, you guys that are bored of mods/maps.. can someone make a beach map?
You can place the sea, long beaches, fairly desertic/tropical settings, rocks, pelicans, coconuts, clouds, blondes, etc...?

*Sorry, perhaps not census related post... or is it?

IP:

Paranor
posted July 15, 2004 07:50 PM            
Aye - the newer games make it hard to go back to TM. I don't care much for any of the UT games. But they make me dizzy also. lol

IP:

THETAXI
posted July 15, 2004 09:14 PM            
You may flirt with other games but you'll always end up coming back. They all do.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted July 15, 2004 11:17 PM            
Pablito - get a copy of the Shifting Sands of Time map. Has most of what you are talking about, the rest could be added with some work....

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

pablito
posted July 15, 2004 11:46 PM            
Thanks sailor; if that map is on your sailor's home port than I can't retrive it "page not found".
May I add that I played Dinochrome server that other day and it rules. TY>

IP:

pablito
posted July 15, 2004 11:47 PM            
nevermind, stale page i guess...

IP:

pablito
posted July 16, 2004 12:17 AM            
im not sure if i did it right, i see a violet map, but there is a delay of picture on top... am i missing something?
i can battle, i like the map... wasn't a beach but cool enough though.
TY

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted July 16, 2004 01:04 PM            
If you see violet then it does not have all the textures installed correctly. I will verify the archive to ensure it has the correct items in it and post the results in here. You can look in the archive and ensure that you select to extract using paths to ensure that it all gets into the right place if you extract to your base TM directory.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

pablito
posted July 16, 2004 06:41 PM            
Let me try it again... sorry!

IP:

pablito
posted July 16, 2004 06:53 PM            
I think it works now, it's gray and kinda looks like a beach but where are the blondes?? lol.
Thanks though... what happens is that my game came from an egames company and the folders are not in the same order...
Uh, let me check what other maps you have...

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2