|
Author Topic:   gun turrents moves/best controller fpr TM"S
oniram
posted July 06, 2004 08:16 PM            
When I fire of some wepons like rockets, missles,g/gun turrent moves.
Also waht is best contoller to use I use a G/pad Saitek p880 difficult to keep tank stright. My Gravis Exter. J/stick will not conf.to xy ax's Can any one shed some lite on this? Thanks Viper-ll

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted July 07, 2004 01:01 AM            
i use the same gpad....if you have xp... updating windows will help.... but if you dont uh wel i dont know... on thing i found out though is that the game pad has a slower reaction time then most so u have to deal with that tooo.

IP:

max
posted July 07, 2004 08:32 PM         
Thrustmaster Firestorm 2 or 3 dual analog gamepad

IP:

A2597
posted July 07, 2004 10:07 PM            
keyboard.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 08, 2004 02:09 AM            
You may wish to ignore Max's suggestion if you have any desire to play well.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted July 08, 2004 12:43 PM            
LOL, you guys are too much

IP:

oniram
posted July 08, 2004 02:58 PM            
Max you would not lead me down a doomed road now would you?

IP:

max
posted July 08, 2004 08:11 PM         
Ask anybody that plays me besides the babbling Ras with the trash talk!! And Ras, when I get my new video card(very soon)there will be no place to hide.

IP:

pablito
posted July 08, 2004 11:54 PM            
lol.
Welcome to the new chapter... where i belong and you too. So ... enjoy.
Because: I rather play than,, talk. lol.
peace!
Ras, Taxi. Pablito frags you with miami heart missile launch from behind you.

IP:

pablito
posted July 08, 2004 11:56 PM            
i meant: Ras, Max, pablito welcomes you w/ blah, blah ... but taxi has come together so... taxi: hi.

IP:

THETAXI
posted July 09, 2004 12:15 AM            
hi

IP:

pablito
posted July 09, 2004 12:46 AM            

IP:

Irascible
posted July 09, 2004 01:28 AM            
Trash talk? Me? Pfft. It ain't braggin' and it ain't trash talkin' if you can do it. :^P

The vid card excuse is amusing. My 700 dollar (in other words: cheap) laptop with its integrated video ran TM with decent frame rates. But you get your handy dandy vid card and with five minutes notice I can have a one versus one server up. Take me and only me on and see what happens. Fragging a mosh pit of half dead AIs with a flamer time and time again ain't skill boy. LOL! :^)

IP:

oniram
posted July 11, 2004 11:35 PM            
Yea I play with you, your deadly.But this sounds like a invite to GUN FIGHT AT THE OK CORAL....It's only a GAME GOOD BUDDIE. You are right about the contoller it is fast!

IP:

Irascible
posted July 12, 2004 12:14 AM            
Thank you for shouting aloud your trite pearls of wisdom. I might not have heard the uselessness otherwise.

Incidentally good buddy, this here is only a forum. 10-4? And what we we're engaged in is called "trash talk". I'm sure you heard of it. Trash talk is not a sign of taking anything serious. It is in fact a sign of just the opposite. Max and I have a special (*cough*) relationship in which we engage often in the aforementioned trash talk. If this concept of so called trash talk confuses you, fear not. The smelly man that comes once a week and empties those big curb side containers is not all of a sudden going to engage you in conversation.

IP:

max
posted July 12, 2004 09:56 PM         
I told you new memeber. I try to help sometimes. And Ras how many times a day are you seeing a shrink....LOL LOL. HEHE. Blah Blah Blah. Were you a preacher before you found geek-hood. You seem to have a little of both!!! (LOSER) LOL LOL LOL HEHE HEHE HEHE Ok already. I'm done for now. I feel a little better Thx.

IP:

Irascible
posted July 13, 2004 04:21 AM            
Actually I was a geek before I found preacher-hood.

IP: