|
Author Topic:   name change?
little dude
posted June 23, 2004 07:12 PM         
well ,im partally new here, and i used to be here a long time ago, with this, er my old name, little dude, its been a long time and the kommondant (justin, we were in a clan together, funny guy) thought up InflatableBeerTent as a name, could an admin change my name to that? or if thats too big, you could try IBT?

thx

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 23, 2004 07:55 PM            
I want an AI to be named after me too! Max, Irascrible, Coax, ni, and a whole bunch of other people have AI's! Can I win one by winning so many tournaments or something?? lol,

I WANT MY OWN PERSONAL AI!

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted June 23, 2004 10:24 PM            
Little Dude-
Nice name u want there... uh the abv. looks similer to my co name (TBI) but back words... but that's cool.....
THETAXI-
You dont have to win an AI name its just so happened that alot of our names are ai names because some one made a list of names to replace the old ai names......... u dont have to earn it.... i think it was BZP that made the list......

------------------
Um? Well, if I could think of a sig one I'd put it here.

YO!?
King Tiger (TBI)
Proud Player of Tread Marks

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 24, 2004 01:53 AM            
I thought it was RAS, or did he only make the ones with the Ironic comments?

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 24, 2004 02:35 AM            
No, not the comments names (and yes, Ras did that one), but the plain AI- list. Either harmless did that, or goldant, I think. I am pretty sure goldant did it. All we have to do is upload a new copy via ftp and get Jim to launch the server. I'll bug 666 about it

IP: