|
Author Topic:   Nostalgia
Random Chaos
posted June 11, 2004 01:01 AM            
Just looking through some old old forum posts...

And I just came across my original post announcing my TM website! October 18, 1999! It has been arround for 4.7 years now!

WHEEE!

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 11, 2004 01:47 AM            
wow. I just did some research and you've been there since day one! Your first post was on October 07, 1999!!! God do I feel silly for not buying the game back then. I was just 18 and smooched off the demos. I spent MANY years playing the TM demo and became completelly addicted to it! Makes me want to turn back time. Reguardless of who goes and who stays... i am a true TM addict and will be here untill the VERY last day. This I swear. If I win the lotto I'll contribute for TM2. Or maybe the arcade version sort of like MechWarriors where you get INSIDE the "machine" and fight, sort of like a disney ride. That would be sweet. With a "moving" cockpit that feels every bump and shell fired, not to mention impacts... (dreammm dreammm taxi).

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 11, 2004 01:10 PM            
Not since day one

I joined just shortly after this BBS went up. Before it went up LDA had an old BBS which I never was part of. It was a rather...primitive...BBS. Development of Beta 1 and Beta 2 were done on the old BBS. Beta 2.1 was released shortly after this BBS came active. I started playing just before Beta 2.1 came out.

--RC

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 28, 2004 02:38 PM            
I remember trying to install beta 2 on my fam comp. It froze as soon as I tried to load a map, LOL. I soooo wanted to play. By the time beta 2.1 came out, we had a better computer. I started playing and started posting a little later. Ahhhh, memories!

IP: