--------===================[}~

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Got you!

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 10, 2004 09:59 PM            
Auuuugh!!! Hands off the merchandise!

*wipes his beautiful visage*

O HO! back at it again. I thought I ran yer hide off these here parts! Guess I'm gonna be the man to do it AGAIN! Feel my wrath! you......... random.... chaotic.... .... ..... . ... . . cretin! :P

*throws a devastating barrage of meringue madness and copious cocoa at RC*

------========@@@@[}~ ~{]/\/\/\::::>-=-=-=-=-

AHAHAHAHH! I will (<> )Vv/\/z j00!

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited June 10, 2004).]

IP:

posted June 10, 2004 11:43 PM            
LOL

IP:

Hawk
posted June 11, 2004 12:18 AM            
Pipe down, campers.

*nails both RC and Dudy with pies*

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 11, 2004 12:52 AM            
Hey!

You aren't supposed to interfere!

*launches massive pie assault at Hawk*

---------------------=============-\
---------------------=============|-|
---------------------=============|-|~
---------------------=============|-|
---------------------=============-/

P.S. - Welcome back Hawk

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited June 11, 2004).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 11, 2004 09:54 AM            
Dude, Hawk, where ya been? LOL

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 14, 2004 01:34 AM            
Alright... pick which one, GA. Either me or hawk, but you're paying for whatever extra bandwidth! *pulls off one of GA's legs*
<<GASP>>
HEY! Don't gasp! He's got six, and their solid gold! I dunno how he's done it... gold is pretty meleable, even though I can't spell it..... err... maleable, not 'ti'... Anyways, hey I got an idea! Hawk! You distract him with some sweets. He's prolly not going to need his left atennae, right? Even though I can spell... err... 'antennae'. O lord, someone save me here... please please please, let there be a freak solar storm that prevents this post from going on the board. I'm under the influence of *scarf scarf* cookie dough... and watching adult swim. goodbye cruel world! *throws pie at self after pieing RC... even though he can't spell... err **WHACK!***

IP:

Dreamer
posted June 14, 2004 01:43 PM         
And even Hawk's site is still online... Woohoo! No update in three years!

IP:

synack
posted June 14, 2004 08:21 PM         
Wie gehts, dude?

IP:

coaxs
posted June 14, 2004 10:07 PM            
Actually 5 years. :P

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 15, 2004 09:27 PM            
hey now! down boy! We weren't talking about cable modem years, so climb back into your relay box!
Dudy <--------<<<< HATES cable internet access

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited June 15, 2004).]

IP:

Karldar
posted June 16, 2004 08:28 AM            
I dunno, cable been berry, berry good to me.

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 18, 2004 01:24 PM            
AHA! Even MORE shrewd deviltry! See how cable gives people beriberi! *runs in circle yelling and kicking random people*

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 19, 2004 09:58 AM            
=), how much is a tiny .5 gram leg of gold worth? hee hee =) gotta remember.... they may be gold..... but they're ant sized (I might understand this violence if we were talkin about a golden whale or a golden elephant).

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 26, 2004 02:13 AM            
but not only that... it's a real ANT'S LEG! cmon... it'd fit next to anyone's hunting trophies over their fireplace.... right?

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 28, 2004 02:49 PM            
Oh, just to tell ya'll, since this post is prolly the best one to abuse out of all of them (too lazy to go back to the scholarship post) I am now at the university. Got my good ol' 20 mbps online again, and it's 50 during the night and weekends. Problem is, they TIGHTLY limit your usage to 1.5 Gb per week... upload and download... . I'll try to post when I have the spare bandwidth to host a game or two. I don't see how we could have trouble when I have THAT kind of connectivity. Oh, and I am now in a dorm, the roomie didn't show up, so that means I have two crucial choices: Make the two beds into a queen, or stack them to make a trampoline.... either way I don't have a HOPE to try juggling inside. I'm on the 6th floor, above women I believe. If they were men for the first two floors, I'm sure it wouldn't be as big a problem..... although there's also the problem of having women on the floor above me. Oh well. There is a juggling club, though (NO! Not as in the kind of club that you toss in the air, St0000pid! A club as in a loose association!!!). I wonder how long they can take it with me.... probably not, but homicide isn't a bad way to go if you ask me. Either way, they have an open threat about people humming circus music while they are trying to practice outside, so I think I'll introduce myself by starting a commotion. Mwahahahahahah! As well, the food is good (this coming from a guy that just asks for things that are edible...). There are linux d00ds I can bug whenever I want and it's their job to suffer under the strangle of an imaginary leash chained to their posts around campus. Oh! And the people with the scholarship are asking me to make the dean's list or else... and I need a 3.3 minimum by the time I get into my 4th semester in order to get a bioengineering major. Fun fun fun fun fun. I'm a book worm, though. Shouldn't be impossible... except that I'm thinking about Quantum Jujitsu or Korean Karate lessons. That makes it hard(er). But I bet I could always settle for Nuc E.

IP:

synack
posted June 28, 2004 05:05 PM         
Juggle your options, and choose ... wisely.

(But have fun too)

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 01, 2004 06:51 PM            
Yeah, the firewalls are on the dorms, so to host, all I have to do is find an ethernet port that's unprotected outside.

IP:

pablito
posted July 01, 2004 07:46 PM            
Wisely ... choose and options, your juggle.

IP:

DJ
posted July 01, 2004 09:23 PM         
Your juggle...option wisely..and choose

IP:

pablito
posted July 02, 2004 10:01 AM            
Choose wisely.... and juggle your options.

IP:

Teulk
posted July 02, 2004 12:08 PM            
Wisely juggle...and option your choices

IP:

CyberCannon
posted July 02, 2004 12:09 PM            
How about juggling your options and then choosing stupidly.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

pablito
posted July 02, 2004 01:10 PM            
Stupidly choosing your options? how about juggling then.

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 12, 2004 05:39 PM            
How about what's the jiggle-o with this juggle-o?

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2