|
Author Topic:   Marmalizer Posts
coax
Administrator
posted May 26, 2004 06:34 PM            
Marmalizer don't flood the forum with the same reply in every thread. The replys in the threads that are off topic will be deleted. Here is the text of one of the messages, so Marm can finally get his answers.

quote:
It was A reply to the main topic of this thread, AND AIMED AT AND IN DEFENSE OF MYSELF, and contained absolutely no reason to remove it, the same as the post asking what happened, which luckily was seen by a few people first.

Now if LDA has decided to remove my posts then that's fair enough, it's their forum and it's up to them what they do with it, even though I still wouldn't understand why.
If it's one of the administrators, then they are using this forum for their own personel reasons, which was one of the main fears in first electing them if you look back in the threads from a while back.

In that one act, they've made it look like I'm to blame for the loss of the LDA Mod server, and because no-one mentioned who was sending emails it makes it look like I'm responsible for the emails, icq things, politics, when I've never posted anywhere apart from this forum, and all with no explanation, no morals and no scruples.

I even had Marm reply to it so it couldn't be misconstrued, but when somebody doesn't like you for what ever reason, they can read what they want into your every word!

If you think this post shoudn't be in this thread, sorry but it's just an attempt to be seen and read before disappearing.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 27, 2004 01:35 AM            
Do You Know who deleted his posts Coax ?

IP:

coaxs
posted May 27, 2004 02:54 PM            
nope

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 29, 2004 02:18 PM            

It was...

[This message has been edited by BamZipPow (edited May 29, 2004).]

IP:

KONG
posted May 29, 2004 02:54 PM            
ME

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 30, 2004 06:14 AM            
LMAO....do what ya like.

[This message has been edited by Bonzo Dog (edited May 30, 2004).]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 30, 2004 06:23 AM            
Do You Know who deleted his posts Sailor : )

IP:

THETAXI
posted May 30, 2004 10:17 AM            

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited May 30, 2004).]

IP: