LMMFAO!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 21, 2004 10:55 AM            
what he said ^^

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted May 21, 2004 06:31 PM            
what? What hapened?.....im sry im losted..

IP:

posted May 21, 2004 09:22 PM            
Could we cool it. It OK by me. What happenned happenned. Nothing more needs to be said.

Change is a good thing. We should all look forward to it.

So enough bickering, lets just enjoy the game and have fun.

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 21, 2004 10:40 PM            
Devil - no bickering here. Just expressions of exasperation at losing yet another good resource. Let them have their say and it will move on with change as you put it.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

VorDesigns
posted May 22, 2004 09:07 PM            
Hi,

I was looking around and finally saw the thread that I believe prompted this one.

While I think that Killier got angry out of context, taking a complaint way too personally. I hope he reconsiders his position.

On the other hand, anyone who provides a service to a community long enough learns that the thanks you get are the thanks you give yourself.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 22, 2004 09:26 PM            
The whole reaction of Killer's was really the icing on the (someone's) cake. There's a certain element of politics which led Killer to his final decision so don't judge him on that one action.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 22, 2004 11:21 PM            
Vor:

There was a lot going on you are unaware of as it did not occur on the forum. I've recieved loads of ICQ and email messages which before was just an annoyance and lately crossed into utter harrasement.

Don't judge my decision by basing it on a single thread, or even this single forum. Remember, Logscan has been around for well over a year, and in its time I endured lots of hate mail and icq messages ranging from branding me a nosy S.O.B., to blaming me for the reduction of the number of players, among other things.

There is nothing for me to reconsider. I've simply had it with the B.S. and crappy attitudes that were aimed my way.

Yes, I still read the forums. Just because I won't support TM in the way I had doesn't mean I won't bug 666 once and a while to put up the community TeamCTF server.

[edit: dang, I can't speeel]

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited May 22, 2004).]

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted May 23, 2004 01:33 AM            
I understand u completly Killer...Iv have been through some of the same...Im behind you 100%...

IP:

VorDesigns
posted May 24, 2004 12:25 PM            
Killier,

NP; understand you 100%, worse, been you.

Suggestion for reconsideration withdrawn as long as you plan on sticking around to poke a stick in the fire pit from time to time.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com

IP:

coaxs
posted May 24, 2004 01:36 PM            
Sorry to hear that Killer. A lot of us have resources that get underused at best and recieves hatemail at worse. I usually don't bother explaining and just say "its just is that way".

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

synack
posted May 24, 2004 09:12 PM         
In the interest of Freedom of Speech, I'd like to hear an accounting of what has happened to Marm's posts, please. Including his own inquiry into what happened to his posts. Admins, chime in please.

Tx.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted May 25, 2004 03:06 AM            
I'm NOT an admin of the BB, but Marm's posts are still here: /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004036.html
you guys may have your settings set to hide older posts, perhaps?

IP:

synack
posted May 25, 2004 07:03 AM         
Sue, I was referring to posts Marm entered into this topic. They were there for a day or so, then disappeared. Marm posted again, asking what happened to his previous posts. Then that post went away as well.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 25, 2004 07:20 AM            
I would like to know what happened to those posts also as i never read them.

It also distorts anything thats been said afterwards to.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 25, 2004 11:46 AM            
I almost find it funny that even his post asking where his posts went... is also gone! LOL

Of course freedom of speech is a wonderful thing even though it can be quite destructive!

IP:

corpse
posted May 25, 2004 12:55 PM            
whats up with that?

can you delete your own posts ?

NOPE so were did they go !

[This message has been edited by corpse (edited May 25, 2004).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 25, 2004 04:32 PM            
I have not deleted anyones posts. The last post I deleted was one of my own, and then I reposted it later.

IP:

synack
posted May 26, 2004 07:12 AM         
Who else has admin rights, aside from LDA?

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted May 26, 2004 08:50 AM            
Supe and Sailor

[This message has been edited by -DNX-Ni (edited May 26, 2004).]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 26, 2004 12:03 PM            
Since Super unknown no longer participates in TM perhaps its time to vote in another administrator, if we need another one ?

IP:

corpse
posted May 26, 2004 12:07 PM            
i'll 2nd that
we need one that don't delete stuff !

------------------
you can't kill whats already dead !

LMMFAO!

IP:

Marmalizer
posted May 26, 2004 01:58 PM            
It was A reply to the main topic of this thread, AND AIMED AT AND IN DEFENSE OF MYSELF, and contained absolutely no reason to remove it, the same as the post asking what happened, which luckily was seen by a few people first.

Now if LDA has decided to remove my posts then that's fair enough, it's their forum and it's up to them what they do with it, even though I still wouldn't understand why.
If it's one of the administrators, then they are using this forum for their own personel reasons, which was one of the main fears in first electing them if you look back in the threads from a while back.

In that one act, they've made it look like I'm to blame for the loss of the LDA Mod server, and because no-one mentioned who was sending emails it makes it look like I'm responsible for the emails, icq things, politics, when I've never posted anywhere apart from this forum, and all with no explanation, no morals and no scruples.

I even had Marm reply to it so it couldn't be misconstrued, but when somebody doesn't like you for what ever reason, they can read what they want into your every word!

IP:

Marmalizer
posted May 26, 2004 02:04 PM            
Ahem! Where are you?

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted May 26, 2004 04:59 PM            
FOOLED YAAAAAAHAHAHA......doh. Seems to be alot more easy to dish it out eh.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2