|
Author Topic:   Scheduled events...Will do the best that I can...
posted May 17, 2004 08:00 PM            
I will need to ask LDA to launch the servers from here on out. So there will be no promise if the event is up. I do have one other avenue to try....so all is not lost.

Those interested in the true reasons of what has happen can get the story on ICQ from me.

Thanks for hanging in there.

IP:

synack
posted May 17, 2004 08:54 PM         
... and for those of us who choose not to ICQ? Darkness?

I've been here longer than many of you. I'd like to know what's going on. But I don't do ICQ.

Why can you not post here re: what's going on?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 17, 2004 09:09 PM            
moans whines complaints..... yawn

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 17, 2004 09:11 PM            
Yo, 666, Bush n Blair are in Iraq, and guess what...... ITS YOUR FAULT !! you did it without permission, without asking the voting public withou.. hang on, lol, nm, wrong guy lol ....

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 17, 2004 09:33 PM            
Matrix, Now would be a good time to not add to the groaning, complaining, and whining. Which is all your comments are as well. If you are not playing anymore then let it alone. Thanks for your support in the past but you are not helping any now so leave well enough alone.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 17, 2004 11:20 PM            
[/sarcastic humour mode]

Sry.

IP:

posted May 17, 2004 11:33 PM            
ok...boomstick is off the air permanently...so I have no means to turn the servers on or off, except by reminding LDA to do it, which, in the past, was a hit or miss.

There you go.

I will do my best.

I will also be having harmless help out as a server admin. Why? Because he is one of the few that attend most all the scheduled events, thus a good person to chose. Also, the other server admins, Bam, Killer, and Queen are not likely to help out anymore.

Until I have the other avenue secured, I will not talk about it.

IP:

posted May 18, 2004 01:33 AM            
Well, I have started the daily reminders to LDA Rob and Jim about launching the servers. Though they may be busy. There are problems with RBT and RB. Dont know if they will get to us. We will see.

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 18, 2004 07:45 PM            
I'm sorry I've been so inconsistent. I'm going to see what school does to me after my internship starts. If you see me on regularly, don't assume. Btw... anyone need my e-mail? We all have a way of contacting each other for stuff like this right? I guess I should point out that synack has a point about icq. I am totally inconsistent with everything except e-mail, which you can access at dudyspam 101 at yahoo dot com (get rid of ALL spaces. No underscores). Peace! Sorry to hear about boomstick. I've been far too flaky with Tread Marks. Sorry again!

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 18, 2004 07:49 PM            
OH! my bad! I just up and ended a post without a suggestion for an alternative or two for icq.

Do you think that yahoo groups might be better? E-mail lists can be a little frustrating without the right software. ICQ and other chat systems can be unstable. Our absolute best bet would be irc. Does anyone use the TM Chat thing at all?

Ok, 666. I know you've got life to live. Don't stress over anything. Like as if I need to say that, though. Anything above or else in your mind that you might be able to use with little or no fuss?

IP:

posted May 18, 2004 07:55 PM            
I'm not stressing...compared to some of the things I have dealt with...this is a cake walk...just have to be polite at all times...even if you don't want to be...LOL

IP: