|
Author Topic:   i want an event for every night of the week .
-Guided by Voices-
posted May 01, 2004 02:27 PM            
mon night is open
tue night is the ifrit ctf
wen night is the stock ctf
thr night is the race mod
fri night is open
sat night is open
sun night is the wrold famous DDM and events

mon night would be a good night for just pee shooter raceing or stock racing ( mod racing gets to laggy for me ) i love to race but not when i cant see my own wep fire / or the person in front of me .cant dodge it if you cant see it .

i like killers mods . he is inventive as well as creative .i would like for killer to come up with a ez mod for fri night , ez meaning not a great big bunch of stuff to download and install , cause ive only got a 5 gig hard drive .

sat night could be TWO team DM balenced with a max of 10 players on each side . all stock
nothing but team work and fun team scores .

friday and saterday nights can be switched for timeing

please if any other players have any wants like this please post and share your thoughts . we are the TM family lets do some thin eventful every nite of the week , ok ???

------------------
www.gbv.com

IP:

coaxs
posted May 01, 2004 03:02 PM            
seems like overkill. Only like 3-4 people even showed up to ctf.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted May 01, 2004 04:32 PM            
thats cause i quit showing up , yeah me the life of the party ... lol . but it was realy there two months ago . so what could we do to bring more players in .

a . make more events that bring people together . and make them team based like team raceing and 2 team dm or other stuff .

b . addvertize like 666 dose so ppl know when and where and why ( well why : thats ez cause were all a little voice tring to get heard .

c . i forgot : what was c about agine ?

d . cause i love you guys , thats why i spawn frag you .

so more thoughts are still wellcome and ideas are very wellcome .

lda jim :

how about one day out of every month your clan (LDA) will take on a clan of choice or all of us clan members . what do you think ???

666 : what are your thoughts ???

killer : how about you ???

IP:

synack
posted May 01, 2004 07:22 PM         
Where's the spell-check button?

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted May 01, 2004 07:40 PM            
hay , hay , i am hurting a little bit in side . my spelling is graet so donk knoct it . lol

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 01, 2004 09:15 PM            
I'm far to busy to play anything. I've been working on refinishing the basement.

I orginally intended to do a teamctf event every sat. on the lda community servers, but I've been to busy to admin that event.

IP:

coaxs
posted May 02, 2004 04:08 AM            
lol, team LDA would get their butt handed to them.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 02, 2004 09:25 AM            
quote:
Where's the spell-check button?

right here:

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 02, 2004).]

IP:

posted May 02, 2004 10:30 AM            
GBV, there are several routes to take here.

- Start up a new event: This is hard. Monday may be a good day. Or even Friday or Saturday, but folks tend to go out on those 2 days. And then there is the advertising and getting folks to change their schedule. At 1st few will show up which can be depressing.

- Sustain a current event: Killers team CTF could be a good one to continue. He just needs someone to attend and advertise.

- Schedule the current events for a earlier 2nd time slot. This I would love to have this done and probably the easiest to do. It is already an established event and would be easy to get folks to come who live in the East coast or across the pond. I hold the current weekday events at 8 PM Pacific because it is the only time that I can make. Yes, this would be the easiest one to get you feet wet and see if anyone will show. Though this may not be what you would chose, but it is very hard to get folks to come to a brand new event.

So, those are the choices that I would make. I myself cannot be responsible for anymore events. I have some real life stuff to do...finish deck, start front patio, and the other 100 small items that are not done around the house. Therefore you will see less of me except at the schedule events. Even the advertising for these event will be less from me. This last week I had more folks show up without doing any advertising. Go figure that one...LOL.

Good luck, and you will need to get back on your ICQ to get folks to come to your events. Yes...you will have to remind them at the last minute to attend...LOL.

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 02, 2004 03:31 PM            
I think we should give em what they want 666... close all the modded servers and logging, no events tourneys or friendlies, no ctf's races or ddm's - just a stock server...

Then wait for the screaming to start...
Jeez.

Some ppl will NEVER be happy.

IP:

Karldar
posted May 03, 2004 08:26 AM            
OT

Good thing it's got a free version, cuz I wouldn't pay for a spell checker named "spelchek". That's freakin' me out, dude.

IP:

coaxs
posted May 03, 2004 08:30 AM            
It wouldn't matter, since no one is on anyways.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coax (edited May 03, 2004).]

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted May 03, 2004 11:50 AM            
ok help me do this . give me something for monday nights . i will host it . pea shooter raceing .

IP:

Karldar
posted May 03, 2004 02:26 PM            
@coax: where'd u get that smiley? Put it back, mister! That...THING doesn't belong on our nice, simple, unassuming board. You're gonna give all our smilies inferiority complexes, you meanie....

[This message has been edited by Karldar (edited May 03, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 03, 2004 03:26 PM            
lol

IP:

Karldar
posted May 04, 2004 08:09 AM            
LOL!

IP:

posted May 05, 2004 12:22 AM            
GBV...what is pea shoting racing...is that with stock weapons. Let me know. I am interested.

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Rex R
posted May 05, 2004 01:46 AM            
sounds to me to be; only peashooter, no bolton weaps.

IP:

Teulk
posted May 05, 2004 10:08 AM            
NO WAY!!!
Someone wants to RACE ONLY!!
Unheard of..
Unbelievable..
Strictly ammo power-ups!!
Oy....

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited May 05, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 05, 2004 11:32 AM            
GBV, have you ever tried the storm racer mod ?

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted May 05, 2004 10:29 PM            
pee shot raceing is ( 2 or 3 shot frag ) no bolt on weapons .

i think we could have some weapon point system where only stock weapons are added and used after so many points have been earned and a weapon chosen . ( but thats not what i want ) but us who are active can all vote on some things . i would love to host an event .

storm racer is a real big download right ???

------------------
www.gbv.com

ifrit CTF...every Tuesday, 11 PM Eastern
8 PM Pacific
stock CTF...every Wensday, 11 PM Eastern
8 PM Pacific
Come and bring your guns.

IP:

Teulk
posted May 06, 2004 08:06 PM            
You bet yer biily-bob, it is

IP: