This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Clan Battle, Sunday, 25th April, 8 PM Eastern time...need clan flags
posted April 20, 2004 09:39 AM            
Yes it is that time again to find your mates and fight for that trophy.

Hope to see DNX there. If only you show up Ni, do it. I remember the 1st clan battle I had as GA after I left DNX. It was the peak of my performance.

You will need the clan flags. Get them here at the event thread: /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/004004.html

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited April 20, 2004).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 20, 2004 01:59 PM            
beeastly! I will be there even though I have a dentist appointment at 10.10 the next day Matrix, Coax, 242devil, Black knight... cmoan guys!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 20, 2004 06:20 PM            
BlackKinght left today to create his own clan.. FreeLancers (Clan FL), dont know what game. 242Upevil logged into the forum today but didnt post... I cant make it to the battle, (lots going on here).. dunno bout coaxs. Sry fells, i got some RL issues to deal with b4 i can get back into gaming.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 20, 2004 07:09 PM            
cooll! I saw unescapable had joined but I thought he was meaning LWA! isn[t freelancers and LWA the same thing?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 20, 2004 08:47 PM            
I honestly dont know - by definition YES but, i stopped following convention when a tm lonewolf is in a clan lol ... imho that just opened the door to pure confusion - but like, ya know - whatever, lol...

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 20, 2004).]

IP:

posted April 20, 2004 10:41 PM            
Well before they can get a flag color they will need to declare that they are a clan on the boards. When done they will probably get the TC clan flag.

er...so whose turn is it to pick the maps...LOL

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 21, 2004 12:33 AM            
*officially it is RC's turn with Temporal Chaos clan. I messaged him a while back, but no word means that he appears to be out of the running. that brought us to the top of the ladder last time with BWL picking maps. Since TC hasn't decided maps, it goes to DNX. Ni, do you have a preference? Coaxs?

Also, yes, if FreeLancers want to start a new clan, that is fine, but they have to declare their intentions soon so we can 1) assign a flag color to them 2) get a valid email or ICQ address for them so that we can let their members know of the hidden ip and port, and 3) welcome a new clan to the fold.

Anyone hear of what happened to T3S?

------------------
If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.
- African Proverb

IP:

coaxs
posted April 21, 2004 12:38 AM            
caldera, ramp and scarab will be fine.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 21, 2004 09:12 PM            
Sorry to bust your chops 666, but you cannot give away TC's flag without permission from RC under any circumstances (less the final circumstance of course).

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

kv
posted April 21, 2004 09:52 PM            
instead of making a new topic, i'll post this here.

Updated LWA member list:
harmless
FBunny
wolfman
max
A2597
kong
and myself

EDIT: Scrap metal too.

[This message has been edited by kv (edited April 24, 2004).]

IP:

posted April 22, 2004 02:13 AM            
LOL...when I read that Sailor I thought Ras was posting agian. Sorry about that. I was thinking more in line with them sharing the flag, if that was permissible.

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 22, 2004 09:41 AM            
Freelancer Clan is having difficulty with his LDA board account, you should approach him on the DMF where he can post, and now has a clan forum setup.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 23, 2004 02:12 AM            
DiEEE!!!!!!!!1 heathen clans!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted April 24, 2004 12:37 AM            
uh, kv? I notice I'm no longer on that members list. Does that mean I've been chucked out or just that I'm inactive? Anyway I hope to make the battle as I've been itching to try out my new DSL modem with TM. Now one of two things will happen: You'll all find out how good I really am or I'll find out how bad I really am. Most likely the latter. I'll be there if at all possibe (if there's a slot open that is), but it's looking a little shakey; SATs are next weekend. and I'm hard into the whole studying thing. If I can make 60 more points I'll hit 1400 and qualify for the Nnational Merit Scholarship. so don't deny anyone else the chance to play for me.

[This message has been edited by Scrap Metal (edited April 24, 2004).]

IP:

kv
posted April 24, 2004 10:40 AM            
Scrap, you are no longer listed as a member because you failed to respond to a message sent to confirm your membership. The message was sent to the address listed in your LWA forum profile. Messages were posted here and in the LWA forum alerting LWA members that they had to make sure their profiles were up to date.

If you did not receive the message, then please update your profile on the LWA forum, then post a message there asking to rejoin.

------------------
Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page and check out our new forums: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted April 24, 2004 01:18 PM            
Allright. profile updated, message posted.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 24, 2004 03:10 PM            
Alright people-
an FYI- I talked with goldant and he talked me through creating a little SSO mod that lists the team names in the server menus and allowed me to add a new clan name and a simple little flag for this team.
Freelancers- you appear to be in.
NOW:
I don't have the ents pointing to the proper clan flags atm. I will try to fix this before Sunday night. Right now, they point to the stock banners in the TM install. Less synching, I think.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 24, 2004 05:09 PM            
Flags are fixed atm. (I sent this to the people I have on my ICQ and will try to post this to the various Clan sites as well)
Treadmarks CLAN BATTLE Sun April 25th:
There is a slight change to how you will choose your team when playing the clan battle this Sunday. As there is a new clan on the scene, and since TM previously only supported only 6 teams on the server, a bit of modding had to be done. I was able to, with help from Goldant_Number1, to write the ents (and adjust the previous clan flag ents) to reflect the new clan. All of this is SERVER SIDE ONLY.
When you initially join a game, you will pick the color flag you normally do. Once in game, hit the esc key and then PICK THE NAME OF YOUR TEAM. Then rejoin the game. It’s a quick step, and if you do it BEFORE 8 pm eastern time, you won’t have to do it again while IN GAME!

IP:

coaxs
posted April 25, 2004 12:15 AM            
That seems like overkill, just make TC and FL share the same flag.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 25, 2004 03:26 AM            
Great I'll be helping the other clans out since I'm so rusty =( As long as I can frag Paranor a few dozen times its all good =)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 25, 2004 10:59 AM            
Ya - well - were really short on players Supe.... Only Ni and Coaxs have confirmed to show....

IP:

Rex R
posted April 25, 2004 11:23 AM            
looks like I'll be sitting this one out. my connection speed has dropped to around 19kbps. dunno if its my end or the phone company... have fun all.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 25, 2004 09:12 PM            
ALRIGHT!!! DNX CLEAN SWEEP! 3-0

IP:

harmless
posted April 25, 2004 09:24 PM            

pics are here april 25th clan war

toodles
harmless

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 25, 2004 10:41 PM            
HOLY SMEG !! GO BABY GO !!! THE DNX WAR MACHINE IS BACK !!!

DAMN FINE WORK LADS

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2