|
Author Topic:   wow - nice to read
Paranor
posted April 13, 2004 10:40 PM            
I don't see any bickering! Maybe I'll start reading the forums again.

Sunday's have been tough for me to play. I'm also busy with my new business and RL.

But Sunday nights will be better in the June-Sept time frame so I'm hoping to be on.

How's everyone else doing?

Later.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 13, 2004 11:03 PM            
New Business you say? You can't drop an egg like that and not explain. Nice to see you again Par.
*sorry for any part in the bickering I had.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 14, 2004 01:52 AM            
Yo par - get yer laggy no good semi-appearing arse into BF1942 m8 - the teams half built lol .... (see DNX public forum on DMF)

Oh ya - good to see ya again

.......... what egg ?

Bickering ? ....

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 14, 2004 03:51 PM            
@ Matrix: Egg, you know, like an Easter Egg- a little surprise that one gets. He dropped the egg that he has a new business, but didn't tell us what it is. How can we refer any business to him if we don't know what it is?

Bickering (this is a just kidding bit of text here): its what you get when you have a democracy and try to listen to people. A dictatorship takes care of the bickering.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 14, 2004 04:10 PM            
Ok, well, he can advertise his business in DMFs new business advertising forum. Were spidered every day by 12 or more bots, so ur listing is found really quickly on searches.

IP:

posted April 14, 2004 04:54 PM            
Sure the bickering has stopped. So have the play time of the players who were bickering. I am not sure what is better...uncontent players online...or...peace and quiet cuz no one is there.

See you all at CTF tonite...LOL

------------------
Ifrit CTF…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 14, 2004 07:02 PM            
pARANOR! It's even better now that I turned off caps lock... err now that you're back. School got me good all the sudden. They threw some practice AP tests at us, although AP Physics B is a JOKE(No one seems to accept credit for it and so far very easy!). Trying to get a new mod organizer off the ground (it's too slow even for beta, I'm trying to optomize it before I throw it at people to test. I know it's just one of my stupid errors that reprogramming fixes). Besides all that, it's just like what 666 said... too few people. I try to watch TM server Spy, try to use master client... and last night tried to get some people to join ifrit racing. I think things are looking bad and good. As for bickery, sadly enough I think it got to be a lot of fun but now quite a few have left. Not enough coming back. I only have energy for this forum with all my school work, so you'll see me very little on DMF forum so I can partly blame real life. Let's hope I can get this mod program to work and make life really just a simple click for all these great servers. It'll be nice when we can make tanks on the fly as well (might have time to work on it). Keep in touch, Par. I still haven't poked enough fun at you!

[edit]
I'll try to be at ctf tonight... I managed to do a PT with the marines after eating 14 oreos dipped in milk, so I feel a reward is in order... I just have to... *shoves english scrap book under bed* work on some things... root for me guys, I'm gonna try to write four chapters in a book I'm making today before I can do CTF. And I'd like to program on Entstrav as well!.... hey now! let's not be so obscene while rooting for the unblemished and innocent here...... I'm only 19 for goodness sake. <Crap... shot down by his own words...>

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited April 14, 2004).]

IP:

posted April 15, 2004 01:38 AM            
Dudymas...you should really try the Ifrit CTF...it is such a blast. I keep telling folks that it is extremely fast and exciting...but no...have to have my stock tanks...LOL

------------------

IP:

Paranor
posted April 15, 2004 11:15 AM            
My side business is helping non-profit entities that rely on volunteer help for their websites with a decent web site that won't require volunteers. Got that?

Which would you rather have:
this: http://www.stphilip.us/School/St.PhilipSchool.htm
or this: www.st.raphael.org

The later doesn't require any HTML knowledge. So when your web volunteer team quits or your main HTML guy no longer wants to volunteer you aren't scr*ewed.

That and it doesn't look like it's been front-paged.

Who has left and is not coming back?

What time is CTF?

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 15, 2004 01:44 PM            
Welcome back to our nice re-friendlisised board, Par!

IP:

THETAXI
posted April 15, 2004 01:48 PM            
CTF will be held yesturday and every wednesday at 11PM eastern, 8PM pacific. Ifrit CTF (really REALLY fast CTF) are tuesdays, same time.

IP:

posted April 15, 2004 07:20 PM            
actually these CTF can be played at anytime since there are AI's there. Also Robo has a CTF server.

------------------

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted April 16, 2004 11:55 AM            
Hiya Paranor, What do you mean the bickering has stopped ? it always stops eventually, till it starts again. : )
Gotta have contravercial else things get decidedly boring around here.

IP:

synack
posted April 16, 2004 12:46 PM         
Par - they're talking about Irascible taking his leave of the BBS and the game.

Here's his goodbye thread.
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/003940.html

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted April 16, 2004 12:53 PM            
Not yet! He played ranked-style for one game last sunday!

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted April 16, 2004 12:59 PM            
Not me Synack, not what i was getting at at all, just that i appreciate `heated debate` if you like. Although on reflection some of my input may have been just plain stupid. : )

IP:

coaxs
posted April 16, 2004 02:42 PM            
It's hard to fight when ever y other thread is a 666 announcement thread.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

synack
posted April 16, 2004 03:07 PM         
Well, that's who I thought 666 and Dudy were referring to, and nobody was directly answering Par's question.

Whatever ...

(chuckles at Coaxs' response)

[This message has been edited by synack (edited April 16, 2004).]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted April 16, 2004 04:34 PM            
LOL, we could always try politics, music, or religeon, i coulda had religeon you know but there is so many faiths about these days i`m not sure which one to choose from. I got a mormon comes around who tells me he is into the only true faith but he wants all my money : (

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 16, 2004 05:44 PM            
Hate to tell you this Bonzo, but money is the Mormon religion. It is what they preach - how to make it so you can give it all to them. Knew of a fellow in Idaho who joined the LDS church to learn how to make money and did quite well. Then when they wanted him to donate he told them to go put their own words into practice and make it for themselves - LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 16, 2004 10:39 PM            
quote:
politics, music, or religeon

All covered at DMF

Have a nice day.

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 16, 2004 10:50 PM            
Hey now, I DO wanna play ifrit ctf, but no one was on! We really just need to get each other's cell phone numbers and force each other to play if we want to have a really great match. So many times you could have had me playing if someone had just woken me up. Grrrr }:[

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted April 17, 2004 03:19 AM            
LOL Sailor, maybe i should join after all, could use the extra cash.

Thx for the offer Matrix but if i joined in your politic thread i would lose plenty friends i reckon.
Who do i get the key from is it still Par ?

IP: