|
Author Topic:   TM Mod Picker
wolfman
posted April 04, 2004 05:22 PM            
Hi
Need help [no smart a** comments people lol]. I dl the above from the mod-o-palooza site - great site by the way. I then used it in a new and separate install. Added flag pack, unused lda tanks, and clan maps. Can't get the dl to work right. Seems to only work in single player. If anyone knows how to fix this please give detailed instructions. Thanks. John.

IP:

wolfman
posted April 04, 2004 05:28 PM            
When I launch a server - any of the available - open gl and then the one on bottom tm server it opens like a regular game and then all the mods are available. Help.
John THanks

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 07, 2004 03:22 PM            
woah... wait a sec here. Is he saying that he can't get the mods to load onto the server? I know wolf's in surgery now, so does anyone get what he means? I think he's saying the mod picker isn't loading a mod pack for a server... my solution for you, wolf, is to run in windowed mode or just alt-esc while in fullscreen, and use explorer to copy the addons dir and rename the copy to whatever... and then run the server off of that by yourself. I really want my mod program to work soon... I'm still trying to get it up to the state where it can be a beta. Can anyone with programming skills give me tips at the... uh... well the modifications board which has been renamed to... uh... what the heck?!?!?!? Hrm, fascinating. well, I hope you're happy, wolf. No smart comments.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 07, 2004 08:43 PM            
Sorry Dudy I corrected the forum names so the modifications discussion is back and the strategies and styles of play is now gone. Hope the new forum helps.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP: