|
Author Topic:   Happy Birthday!!!! :)
GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 27, 2004 11:44 PM            
Happy Birthday Dudymas!, w00t w00t!!!!!!

hehe, b-day frags on the server tomorrow for you

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 28, 2004 01:10 AM            
Happy Doody BDay!!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 28, 2004 05:19 AM            
Best Wishes for a memorable day! Somehow, I think MANY of your days are memorable.

IP:

posted March 28, 2004 11:29 AM            
yo...happy b-day...and thx for all your post...most enjoyable.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 28, 2004 05:26 PM            
Happppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Dudymas and many more JT and the wolfclan literally lol

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 28, 2004 07:17 PM            
Happy birthday suit day Doody - remember to wear appropriate clothes though - the original outfit you came in with is no longer socially acceptable at least in most places.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited March 28, 2004).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 30, 2004 05:20 PM            
HOLY &%&#$#%^#^%/ ! I forgot even until I got my mail on Saturday. Dude, thanks guys! I got chocolate covered espresso beans, so you'll see more of me I bet. Hehehe, Thanks for remembering!

I swear, I just saw this post, and thought someone was still giving GA the birthday garbage or something. LOL... wasn't till I saw my name more than once that I got the idea.

Deck the halls with cookie dough and what-not! I got enough for all, and then some! What I'd give for a solid DSL or T1 line right now to host some cookie dough for ya'll. Let's hope my present to all of you finally gets finished being programmed sometime before Friday!

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited March 30, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited March 30, 2004).]

IP: