|
Author Topic:   NUKE Sever Now Up
wolfman
posted March 20, 2004 11:36 AM            
Nuke Server now up! Yeah. Figured out what I was doing wrong. Not using the correct upgrades from 1.5 to 1.6. Give the server a shot and post any comments here. Luckily Dudymas had a copy of the mods and it is a blast. JT

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 20, 2004 12:46 PM            
Is this that TM in a microwave mod? That one has some serious radiation damage!

IP:

harmless
posted March 20, 2004 04:52 PM            
so where does one get a hold of the nuke mod.

IP:

coaxs
posted March 20, 2004 09:14 PM            
WOW thats laggy, maybe you should change the reload time for some weps.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

wolfman
posted March 20, 2004 10:14 PM            
No mod needed - sso. Have not had lag issues earlier with Corpse and I playing. Any suggestions / comments to help fix will have to wait for Dudymas - got the mod from him and don't want to change it without his permission. Thanks. JT

IP:

wolfman
posted March 20, 2004 10:15 PM            
OOOps Don't know if it is the Microwave mod you were talking about Sue or not. If not - someone please send to me JT

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 21, 2004 03:13 AM            
I know you changed email addresses a while back.. which one is the "good" address, wolfman? I'll send you what I have when I have a good address.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 21, 2004 04:56 PM            
jwolf@cfl.rr.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 21, 2004 10:39 PM            
Wolf, you have my full permission to modify the thing. I don't mind, just don't go saying you made it.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 22, 2004 05:31 PM            
No problemo - thing is I am clue less on what to do. Still need those missing entities I was talking about lol Please help! I know I am beyond help lol Talk with you later. JT

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 23, 2004 12:29 AM            
Wolfman, I'll send you what I have when I get home. Its been one of those weeks.. working 6 out of the last 7 days and not thinking of doing what I said I would do. My apologies!

IP:

wolfman
posted March 24, 2004 08:31 PM            
No problems Sue I can definitely relate. JT

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 25, 2004 09:56 PM            
DOH, keep forgeting about the mod. anyone who wants to add weaps to nuke server see wolfy, btw. Wolf, I'll see what I can do tonight. I got carried away with backreading MegaTokyo or I'd be done programming and stuff.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 26, 2004 06:00 AM            
Dudymas - am I right to figure that everything is still sso right now? Thanks. JT

IP:

wolfman
posted March 26, 2004 07:54 AM            
Both the NUKE and MICROWAVE mods have a server up for each. Please post comments and suggestions here - as much detail and/or how to most appreciated. Will try to keep up over the weekend. Thanks
JT

IP: