|
Author Topic:   Problems putting up a server!
wolfman
posted March 19, 2004 07:15 AM            
Help! lol I went in and did a fresh install of TM, added the Nuke mod, changed the dedicated to the new master server, and launched. Refuses to show up on the Masterlist of Servers for Multiplay. I can play the game just fine in single play. Any ideas peeples? Thanks. JT

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 19, 2004 08:15 AM            
If its a fresh install you will need to tell your firewall again. This is most common with Norton firewall as it checks for changes in the software thats being allowed to talk out to the web as well as deciding what data is dodgy or not.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 19, 2004 02:38 PM            
thanks - and how do I do that? Needless to say a bit clueless on the how to lol thanks jt

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 19, 2004 05:27 PM            
Make sure the IP is to the correct one, I had trouble until I changed the IP after LDA changed to a new IP.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

posted March 19, 2004 06:01 PM            
This will sound wierd but I had the same problems. With a new install, you have to open the game and play it prior to using that install as a server. Let me know what you get.

------------------
Ifrit CTF and Race Ladder…every Tuesday, 8 PM Pacific…starting in April
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 20, 2004 09:07 AM            
Wasn't quite what I was talking about. For some reason until I manually changed the IP in my config I couldn't even play anything. That didn't seem to be a problem for everyone else, but it was for me.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP: