|
Author Topic:   Cheat to see through dirt, so you can see what weapons people have
coaxs
posted March 11, 2004 12:06 AM            
Not that I would post this cheat at my website, but I'm pretty sure its the users' discretion to use such cheats. So, if you have a problem with the hidden tanks take it up with the users who use them. I've already switched back to the zodiac, it is more useful for my style of playing.

Again, I have no plans on doing this, just using it as an example.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 11, 2004 02:50 AM            
There are lots of ways that would be considered "cheats"...it would be somewhat subjective on what you would call a cheat...

I could list them if you like... Ha!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 11, 2004 11:11 AM            
Oh man, so easy to graphicly cheat... but BOGUS... maybe i should put togeather a cheat pack No water, no smoke, no trees, Extra tanks, obvious high contrast skins lol

Nah that would take all the fun outta it

IP:

Rex R
posted March 11, 2004 12:44 PM            
the no water/trees would tend to make it easier...for everyone else. tends to get difficult driving when you can't see the trees in your path

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 11, 2004 01:22 PM            
Ya know what, i think this may bring an AWESOME idea for a mod, a real easy one too Similar to the HQ bod, but in the other direction - Cell shading is very much in vogue at the moment, wonder what a Cell-Shaded TM would look like

IP:

pablito
posted March 11, 2004 10:41 PM            
If i'm ever on your server; please let me know what i see and don't... i'm not around much

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 14, 2004 10:42 AM            
hehe, speaking of removing stuff, sometime we need to have some phat CTF games WITHOUT the radar.... that would definitely be intresting , maybe even remove the arrow above the tank? or would that be to much for people.

EDIT: Or maybe we could just remove the arrow, and make the radar 1/4-1/2 its size lol

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited March 14, 2004).]

IP: