|
Author Topic:   Yet another MyBoomstick upgrade
KiLlEr
posted March 09, 2004 10:38 PM            
I just did a MASSIVE overhaul of the Stat charting feature of MyBoomstick. The stats now have historical data at the server and map levels, so I can compute the players cumulative frags, deaths and suicides. Why is this cool? Well, it lets me finally add 2 more lines on the graph! Namely your skill and F/D information as it changes over time.

As an added boon, I put a map over the image so you can mouse over it and see the individual entries that make up the chart. So you can see the Frags, Deaths and suicides reported at that moment, the cumulated results up to that point, and the Skill and F/D at that point.

Fun stuff! Have a look!

If you don't have a MyBoomstick acount, then get one cuz its free and you get access to a bunch of cool features!

Sign up here: http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/main.php?page=MyBoomst ick/mymain.php&group=MyBoomstick&uid=*mbmain1&MainPageID=1

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited March 09, 2004).]

IP:

posted March 10, 2004 09:17 AM            
will be checking it out...thx

------------------
OH, Community Modded pack is out…is this going to be stock?
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 10, 2004 02:42 PM            
And more updates to MyBoomstick!!

- The 'Charted Stats' has been renamed to 'Graphs'.

- The 'My Stats' menu item has been removed and replaced with 'Statistics'. The 3 seperate sections of the old My Stats page are now split across 3 sub menus making it easier to read. The 'Map Level' lets you look at how you did on each map of the selected server. The 'Server Level' shows your cumulative stats for each server that you played on. The 'Overall' sums up all your stats across the servers listed in your 'My Server Stats' profile. A new item 'Weapons' shows you your statistics for each weapon you used on the selected server.

More features are on thier way! stay tuna-ed!

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 10, 2004 05:04 PM            
Teeeee-ight Killer. I'm thankful you're a part of the community. This is such a strange thing that so many of us are a lot more tech savy per gamer. When I look at other games, it's usually someone who just games on the computer. LOL. Well, I hope to still out-do you killer. Let's hope my app delivers... if not, Tank Blender will. ;D

IP: