|
Author Topic:   Ifrit CTF anyone...just wondering
posted March 03, 2004 11:41 AM            
Well, I was thinking the week we have ifrit racing we may as well have ifrit CTF.

I have been playing it in single mod and it rocks! Flag captures in less than 30 seconds.

The set up would be the same for racing except we use CTF maps. Yes, not rutting, modded weapons, fast action.

Let me know what you all think.

------------------
OH, Community Modded pack is out…is this going to be stock?
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 03, 2004 11:59 AM            
Maybe a one time special event SO I CAN AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE.
Please, don't do this every month. I get headachey and nauseous when I use that tank for long.

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 03, 2004 05:42 PM            
Use maps that require delicate skill... like icy maps, bumpy maps, and lava/acid maps. Esp lava/acid maps i do like... mwaha.

IP:

THETAXI
posted March 03, 2004 08:53 PM            
I'd thought you'd never ask! I'm soooo up for it!! EVERYTHING's funner with an ifrit!

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted March 04, 2004 12:34 AM            
I vote that if we are going to add changes to the CTF, that they be in SSO format for those of use who don't have the time or the bandwidth to download what looks like 10+ Megs of stuff the night of the CTF.
Personally I am disgusted that I had to sit around with my thumb up my a$$ tonight instead of being able to play.
Or I could play and have all the other tanks be invisible. That's cool.
[BWL]mELONcRACKER

IP:

posted March 04, 2004 01:53 PM            
Melon...I am sorry about the GBV skins problem. But having different skins with the same stock name was problematic for going on different server that only have stock. Therefore I had GBV redo the packs and add names.

Please get the download of the new GBV skins, master flag pack, and CM1 pack at your work.

As for Ifrit CTF, it would have all the same setting as racing except CTF maps that work for ifrits. I have seen you at Racing so it should be no problem for you to join.

If this does not work for you let me know.

Again...get those mods.

------------------

IP:

posted March 08, 2004 01:17 AM            
What I want is more interest in if the ifrit CTF and racing could take off.

I am seriously thinking of adding Tuesday to the list of gaming nites as ifrit CTF and racing.

I would like folks to check the ifrit tanks out and see if there a possibility of this happening.

The 3rd week will be ifirt racing at the normal time on Thursday. Please come and check it out.

The link to the tanks is here.
http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/modded-race-ladder-fastest-lap-times.html

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited March 08, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted March 08, 2004 02:15 PM            
I think a once a month ifrit day would be best.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted March 10, 2004 01:54 AM            
Dude...ifrit racing is the place to be...can me crazy...but I am going for Tuesday nite for Ifrit nite. LOL

------------------

IP: