|
Author Topic:   CTF, Wednesday, 8 PM Pacific
posted March 02, 2004 08:38 PM            
You will need the following so get them.

Every Wednesday is CTF at 8PM, Pacific time featuring the following:
- Community Content Pack, CM1
- GBV stock tank skins
- Master Flag Pack
Click on CTFfor screen shots of the game.

Yes there will be new CTF maps there also...you will definitely need the CM1 pack.

------------------
OH, Community Modded pack is out…is this going to be stock?
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

posted March 03, 2004 11:35 AM            
OK, we had a little FTP problem Monday. The master flag pack is there, the GBV skins are there, but I still need to check to see if all the CM1 pack is there.

Will also change the dedicated.cfg file to reflect the link location for the mods and adding the new CTF maps.

------------------

IP:

posted March 03, 2004 09:48 PM            
Ntus...the transfer was interputted last nite. There is only a part of the CM1 pack on there. So....it will be just the flags and GBV skins...see you there.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 04, 2004 12:17 AM            
I was on there, but I couldn't see some of the tanks and there were players on three different "teams".

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted March 04, 2004 12:43 AM            
A little more notice for those of us who have to make a concerted effort to download these *&%(*^ mods would be appreciated.
Downloading this stuff to my house over good old 56k is not an option I am willing to suffer, no matter how much chiding anyone does.
And the alternative is to do it at work, where I could manage it if I happened to know that such a thing was going to be needed, although it never had been before.
It doesn't look like CC got them either. I wonder why he didn't just pop right out and download them. Maybe it has something to do with his being a 56k user.
[BWL]mELONcRACKER

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 04, 2004 01:17 AM            
Melon I think there was a hiccup even with what they did. I had all the stuff that was supposed to be there, but I still had troubles.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

posted March 04, 2004 01:38 AM            
hey guys...I am sorry about this...242evil could not join either ...but by the next time it should be right. Just pick a time this weekend and down the mods.

I do feel the pain, I have to ftp the files to lda servers at 20K bites transfer rate. The CM1 pack will take an over an hour to do...LOL

------------------

IP:

posted March 04, 2004 01:45 AM            
The link is for the new GBV skins...sorry about this. I should have inspected the old skins to see if everything was done right before I posted them.

Please have patience. Folks like the different skins. Sorry for the confusion.

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 04, 2004 02:04 AM            
LOL... played terribly. I have yet to retrain myself... i only spent a while sniping with plasma once, so anyone playing could perhaps testify to a good snipe once or twice. Still, my worst weapon has to be, sadly, the flamer. Keep on killing myself with it. Need to play my one shot server some time. Man, if that was up... you'd see me there very often. Great practice for most weaps. oh well, enough. It was fun. Thanks to all who waited for me to show up. I'll enjoy goofing off again...

~The guy who plays like he does Juggling... making mistakes all the time and showing off for it.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted March 04, 2004 06:24 AM            
Er...the one shot server is up. Look fer it on yer server list...

IP: