|
Author Topic:   future of lda?
THETAXI
posted March 01, 2004 06:07 PM            
TM now selling for $5.99. Most stores don't even sell it anymore. Kind of bummed me out. Does LDA have any future projects or events other than the Metal Shell copyright dispute? I'd really REALLY hate to see this game and gaming community disappear.

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited March 01, 2004).]

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted March 01, 2004 07:06 PM            
i dont think its going to dissapear completly... Eventualy some one might muster up somthing callled TM2 but at the moment i havnt heard anything(every one stares at LDA like sheep).... anyway.. im not going to let it die by leaving.. i plan on staying, cuz this game is awsome and its very easy to modify, which makes it better tahtn all the other games.

------------------
Um? Well if I could think of one id put it here.

YO!?
King Tiger (TBI)

IP:

coaxs
posted March 01, 2004 07:20 PM            
I've been here for a very long time, and thay can't get rid of me that easily.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 01, 2004 08:41 PM            
* Stares around * notices only a few who have stayed around - oh well without somewhere else good to go cannot see making a change. * STILL REALLY ENJOYS THIS GAME * Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

synack
posted March 01, 2004 09:08 PM         
I've been around awhile too, and I THOUGHT something was beginning to smell a little, coaxs.

ACK!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 01, 2004 11:15 PM            
*sneeks away giggling* lol .....

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 02, 2004 12:55 AM            
Well, I'll stay no matter what. I left only out of school. I hope my abilities in programming and graphics can be used to further the game. Know that you have an eager programmer here! (though I might do the marines soon, which just means after boot camp I'll be here so often after work hours that you'll be sooooo sick of me.... soooo sick sick SICK. AHAHAHAHAHAH!)

IP:

posted March 02, 2004 08:52 PM            
Well there is good and bad to the price. Bad because it looks like it is on the way out.

But good because it is so inexpensive that we give it away to folks. Yes, when the kids have a B-day party we just give the party goers a free copy of TM. So spread the faith...legally...lol.

------------------
OH, Community Modded pack is out…is this going to be stock?
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP: