|
Author Topic:   Goodbye & Thank You :-)
Irascible
posted March 01, 2004 01:04 AM            
Working on my fledgling business keeps me very busy. I need to free up some time. The most obvious way for me to do that is to cut out elective internet browsing. I'm sure a lot of you can relate to having a "near addiction" to the internet in general and especially forums. What they give me is no longer worth the time they take. So in addition to other routine internet pit stops, I'm retiring from this one.

I'll still be on the game servers from time to time. But you don't really feel a part of a gaming community unless you chit chat with them on a BB or where ever. So this is effectively goodbye to a lot of you. I know, I know. You're heart is breaking. Or was that don't let the door hit me in the arse on the way out?

My gratitude goes out to LDA for continuing to support TM so many years after its release. Many thanks to David and Sue for being TM's most giving volunteers of late. Thanks to the BB admins for their time and effort. And thank you to Killer and the rest of the modders for keeping the game interesting.

I'm going cold turkey. If you had some choice words for me that you've been meaning to get to, just e-mail. LOL! I know some of you may think that I won't be able to resist looking, but I will resist. Or if you're thinking of that prior post, I only said then that I was going to play less. I pride myself on being a man of my word and this is no different. So flame away! I'll never know. The favorites link gets deleted just as soon as I submit this topic.

I wish you all the best.

IP:

posted March 01, 2004 01:44 AM            
We will miss you.

IP:

Rex R
posted March 01, 2004 03:30 AM            
place will not be the same...well where ever you may be, I wish you well.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 01, 2004 11:32 AM            
Man, it's going to get reeeel quite around here.

Good luck with the Biz, and remember, don't make the new business owner's mistake of promising everything to everyone. Stick to your scheduals.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted March 01, 2004 11:52 AM            
Beleive it or not Ras you gonna be sorely missed by yours truly, who else is gonna set this bb alight now?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 01, 2004 12:15 PM            
You could always get guido back

Anyways - i digress....

quote:
the new business owner's mistake of promising everything to everyone

- Ya, im oh so familiar with that one...

and dont worry, Ras has left several times, he's like the terminator - he'll be back

He's just having a funny week is all. We all get a bit in the dumps over things for a while but we all bounce back.

IP:

THETAXI
posted March 01, 2004 12:50 PM            
Never met you, but sounds like you're a good guy. You'll be back. They all come back.

IP:

wolfman
posted March 01, 2004 04:29 PM            
Good luck in your business bud and blessing to you and yours. You will be back, if only in spirit. And I will still be able to frag you now and then. Though more then, since we all are usually on the other end of the fragging. lol JT

IP:

DNX-goku
posted March 01, 2004 05:28 PM            
im ganna miss yah to *cough* *cough* whos ganna be the one who can kill me on the TM servers now now theres no challage

IP:

synack
posted March 01, 2004 09:06 PM         
sniff

IP:

synack
posted March 01, 2004 09:11 PM         
oh, and thanks for all the fish.

IP:

KONG
posted March 01, 2004 09:22 PM            
Bet I could get him back here in one post.

------------------
"My style? You could call it the art of fighting without fighting.''

Homepage

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 01, 2004 11:14 PM            
What kind of odds are you offering kong

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 02, 2004 12:58 AM            
I'll be missing your posts... BUT NOT YOUR TANK!

------------------

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 05, 2004 06:11 PM            
oh...right..just...back...see ya man!! Thanks for the server!

IP:

pablito
posted March 11, 2004 10:45 PM            
HI,
sorry your leaving...
(you'll problably end up like me): playing and not talking much anymore.
I just realized that I've been here (playing treadmarks) since I downloaded it... (and only version that worked most of the time) for more than 5 years!!
And you guys know so much... with the scripts..and visual tricking that just makes me sick to know what i don't know...
but anyways.. prosper and holla back!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 14, 2004 10:39 AM            
TM is impossible to evade forever hehe...

IP: