Author Topic:   whats goin on ??
-Guided by Voices-
posted February 28, 2004 09:43 PM            
TONIGHT TONIGHT ooooohhhhh ooooooooohhhhhhhhh

any events?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 28, 2004 10:05 PM            
theres usually a ddm on sunday nights GBV, but the politics around here is kinda killing the fun... fraid ive lost the interest in ddm's now - too much arguing over them.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted February 28, 2004 10:15 PM            
I can always put up the TeamCTF server

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted February 28, 2004 10:27 PM            
well killer we need more players . what do you think we should do .

IP:

KiLlEr
posted February 29, 2004 03:36 AM            
hmm, we can attempt to brainwash people into playing. LOL

the most we could do is advertise to other TMers. Beyond that, there is not much else we can do.

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 02, 2004 01:08 AM            
OOOOOH, I know, my phys teacher let me nix a computer at school and put a 3d card on it. It's a dual xeon proc with win2k and SuSE 8.1 on it. I could always buy xwine or find a way to get it to run on the win2k install (currently the win2k install is.... well... fudged up badly: No one knows the password. Any suggestions on how to crack a win2k pasword if you have access to its drive through nix?). i already have about 20 people wanting copies of the linux games... i could run servers at school if someone could help me get the win2k sys login bypassed. I currently won't be able to reformat the win2k because then I would be... err... reformatted. I'll do xwine as a last resort 9the nvidia drivers SUCK now adays.... and sadly the gfx card is nvidia). i could have running demos running all day long, tho.

IP: