posted February 28, 2004 04:02 AM            
By my calculations, the clans are:
BWL (Black Widow Lance)
DOG (DEath or Glory)
DNX (DIanetix)
GA (Golden Ants)
LWA (Lone Wolf Alliance)
With the "minor clans" of
TC (Temporal Chaos) and ZE (Zyon Enterprises)

IF TC and ZE can get a clan rep in here, they get to pick the next map rotation for the Clan Battle scheduled for March 28th. If no representative speaks up then it goes to BWL at the top of the list for March. IF someone does speak up from one of those clans, then BWL gets April

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited March 01, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted February 28, 2004 04:36 PM            
With due respect to the respectable people of TC and with whatever for ZE, could we not just eliminate them from the rotation? RC makes a showing someplace about once every 3 or 4 months. There's literally no one else in existence representing those two clans.

Yeah, I know. Someone's toes just got stepped on. Whatever. I'm just being realistic about it. The two in the room I'm in right now, namely myself and my cat, would compromise an infinitely more active clan than ZE or TC. The cat occasionally bumps the keyboard. So yeah, she's fired in anger more recently than even ZE.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 28, 2004 10:08 PM            
TC is a clan of one, but being the first clan, its still considered as such. TC or rather RC should be able to have his say.

If i didnt know better, id wonder who is trying to beat 666 at the tinhorn dictator game around here You say "with due respect".. i see no respect here ?

ZE i would agree with because A) thyre never around .... and B) Sage drops in once a year to say hes still alive. But TC.... i doubt anyone around here will agree with you on that one, based on respect for RC.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited February 28, 2004).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 29, 2004 01:50 AM            
Before TC choses - what is the date of the next fray? I will be gone 2 weekends next month - so if I am not going to be arround I will want to differ it until April

And as for why I don't make a showing much:
1) When I am at school, my school network sucks to the point ping makes it unplayable...when I can get a connection at all. You may see it saying I have 200-300 ping. However - it is constantly jumping from 200 to 2000 for me. When it is at 200, data rare is lagged behind so I can't play. When it is at 2000...well...that is unplayable
2) When I am at home I have dialup...it is actually more stable then my school network though in terms of ping.

It isn't that I don't want to play as much as I can't play

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos (edited February 29, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted February 29, 2004 04:45 AM            
Asking that two dead clans be nixed from the rotation is dictatorship and/or disrespect? Man. I could say the sky was pale blue and you'd say I was disrespecting the sky cause I said it was pale. I have neither the power nor the influence to dictate. That is why I ASKED. Asking without insult or insistence IS respectful. You obviously failed to notice that I said "respectable people of TC", but I meant it.

As to honoring TC for its founding role, I am fine with that. As I indicated, the question was a pragmatic one only. Pragmatic thinking doesn't account for sentimentalism, and there's NOTHING wrong with sentimentalism.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited February 29, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted February 29, 2004 05:05 AM            
Wow you guys really can argue about nothing.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted February 29, 2004 05:16 AM            
Yeah. You're right. What's his face twists the meaning of what I said to be negative, but it was nothing. Even though we just had words in another thread and he knew it would not be interpreted as positive, the smiley made it OK. Yeah. It's all about the smiley. Besides, I noticed how well you took all that negativity from Kong and... oh wait, you didn't.

Got any other brilliant observations?

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited February 29, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted February 29, 2004 07:15 AM            

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 29, 2004 12:04 PM            

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted February 29, 2004 12:58 PM            
The Clan Battles are always the 4th Sunday of the month. That makes the next one March 28th.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 29, 2004 01:02 PM            
As we say in yorkshire .... "cant put owt where there is nowt". Oh well..

IP:

LWA
posted February 29, 2004 02:55 PM            
correction: Lone Wolf ALLIANCE, not association.

-Neo

IP:

posted March 02, 2004 02:12 PM            
Need maps...what are they RC?

------------------
OH, Community Modded pack is out…is this going to be stock?
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 02, 2004 09:25 PM            
He's got til the 28th of March for the clan battle. Don't need the maps til, say the week before. Give a guy some time

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 03, 2004 06:21 PM            
*continuing the disorder caused by /2ix and Ras*
Aha! so you say that we need to give a 'guy' some time. i see a hint of disrespect toward the 'weaker' sex... no?
<insert other sarcastic retorts>
Women these days...

IP:

coaxs
posted March 03, 2004 07:29 PM            
Hopefully, he'll let us know before March 28th.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 04, 2004 01:37 PM            
666: Already said: Let me differ until next month - I cannot play this month so give it to a clan that can play

IP:

posted March 04, 2004 01:44 PM            
Thanks RC for the reply. According to Susan list it would be BWL's turn to pick.

So what will it be?

------------------
OH, Community Modded pack is out…is this going to be stock?
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP: