|
Author Topic:   CTF maps on LDa Server?
TBIKingTiger23
posted February 22, 2004 01:30 PM            
has anyone really thought of haveing one or two to replace the ice map? i d think it might be an interesting idea. Any comments.. I at least sugest that we see if we can try it for a week.

IP:

Dudymas
posted February 22, 2004 05:19 PM            
hrmmmm. Sounds interesting. A good balance would be 1 out of 6 matches be ctf? or less?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted February 22, 2004 09:56 PM            
Sounds like the setup on my modpack server - all the new DM maps and the new CTF maps intersperced about every 5 or six maps. Hmmm - good idea - LOL

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted February 22, 2004 11:27 PM            
Wasn't there some problem with the ctf maps playing properly on that server? I can't seem to recall the problem, but there was one.

IP:

posted February 22, 2004 11:30 PM            
I am confused here. Are there CTF on the stock LDA server?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted February 22, 2004 11:46 PM            
No there are not CTF's on the stock LDA server, but there could be if they wanted. I am running DM and CTF maps on my Mod Pack server when I have it up right now. It works fine. I have played both DM and CTF in rotations and it works with no problems.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 28, 2004 03:44 AM            
CTF only works when there are teams...LDA wasn't set fer teams...

IP: