|
Author Topic:   Race Ladder, 5th February, Thursday....8PM Pacific (11 PM EST)
posted February 05, 2004 02:15 AM            
Oh yes...it is race ladder time...get the mods here: http://www.hallsted.org/Race-Ladder-Addons-for-February-2004.zip

Hope to see you there.

------------------
Queen, may I always be your King…signed Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

posted February 06, 2004 02:15 AM            
Race highlites:
· The racers were: GBV, 666, Glomund, John B., Teulk, Jon, Queen, Black Knight, Cybercannon, and the newest racer Theta-XI all the way from New Orleans.
· Theta show us that the big easy by winning three races in a row. Excellent work for this racers first showing.
· Love all the different skins from GBV. We racers use it to switch between different version of the same tank to jockey for position in the race line. It is a crack to see all the tank flying down to get the best position.
· Famous quote by 666 on the Ice world map when he grabbed the Dreadnought tanks, “wide is good”.
· Famous action from all the racers was to grab a dreadnought.
· Famous reply from Teulk at he end of the race coming in 2nd place, “ Yep…wide is good.”
· Famous quote from GBV on his last race, “Enough with the quad missiles”. He may be right but you racers pick the weapons not me. I only try to calm them down so we can race.

For all your race needs click on my link in my sig line.

Remember folks…next Thursday is racing with the ifrit tanks. So get practicing with it.
I have my server up and you can practice racing the ifrit with all the modded weapons.

------------------

IP:

posted February 11, 2004 02:26 AM            
Yes…yes…late but at least there…below is the tally.

Points # races Racer
__50__13__GA#2_'666
__42__13__[DOG] Teulk
__34__8__Theta-XI
__28__12__LWA Guided by Voices
__26__11__John B.
___8___6__GA Queen
___4___2__[BWL] Glomund
___3___1__GA CyberCannon
___3___5__-DNX-Black Knight
___2___4__GA#3_Jon$

The direct link for the results is here: http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/race-ladder-status.html

for all those too lazy to click on my sig link.

------------------

IP: