|
Author Topic:   TM Mod Pack - Final
Sailor
Administrator
posted February 02, 2004 09:51 PM            
I have completed the setup of the new Mod Pack.
Final testing is complete.
Addons folder built and zipped up.
Mail sent to LDA Jim with the specifics of where he can get it.
Waiting on email back that he has it and when he thinks it will be ready for posting on LDA and release to the community.
We now await LDA's schedule to allow time to prepare it and post it.
Hope all will enjoy it when it is available.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

A2597
posted February 03, 2004 09:48 AM            
Cool! I'll look forward to some new tanks and maps...(Sad to say, there was such an influx of maps that I never really downloaded many...)

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

A2597
posted February 03, 2004 01:11 PM            
once LDA has it, we need to pimp it to some major sites, like Fileplanet, filefront, gamershell, etc.

Big sites = lotsa views = more possible TMers

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted February 03, 2004 07:54 PM            
Pimp it? ook i never herd that rendition of asking another site to host somthin buts its cool.. any ... sitting here awaiting the pack..... hmmm waht to do......i think ill eat..... som cheese.

------------------
Um? Well if I could think of one id put it here.

YO!?
King Tiger (TBI)

IP:

A2597
posted February 03, 2004 09:10 PM            
internet slang version of the word, meaning to tell others about a product/program. Used mainly when someone makes a mod, and spams different forums/sites about it. In this case, alearting numerous file hosting websites about the file.

Has nothing to do with the dictinary term you immidiately thought of.

------------------

IP: