|
Author Topic:   Race Ladder, 22th January, Thursday....8PM Pacific (11 PM EST)
posted January 22, 2004 01:45 AM            
Yes...it is that time again for racing.

The complete weapon mod set is here: http://www.hallsted.org/Addons-December03-All-mods.zip

The update to the November mods are here: http://www.hallsted.org/Addons-December03-Updates.zip

And I promise to have the weapons all exchanged in the February racing.

Hope to see you there.

For the race status click on my link in the sig line.

------------------
Ntus, the server ain't up...signed Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

posted January 23, 2004 01:29 AM            
Race highlights are:
· The racers are: 666, Guided by Voice, Cybercannon, Meloncracker, John B., Queen, harmless, and the return Smack. Er…I will add you point back Smack. I have them in the retired folder…LOL.
· Cyber and harmless get to pick 2 more weapons to exchange…see the thread and post it there.
· Going to have Harmless post pics of the race for now on.
· One pic shows the line up at the Clay Hills map with everyone lined up tight. Very unusually, but everyone was disconnecting and connecting that it finally ended up in 2 lines…LOL
· The other pic is me barely finishing in front of GBV on the Deer Hunter map. You can see him jumping through the finish gate right behind me. That race was too close.
· Famous quote from 666 as he is in the front at the start right by a dark nova, “Well, well, well, what do we have here…a dark nova….looks like fragging time.”
· Famous action that happen right after the start of the race at dark nova…I miss the weapon and get fragged by it…LOL.
· Another famous quote from Cyber waiting at the start of the Woodland map, “ I hate this map.”
· Another famous action is the Cyber ended up winning the race on the Woodland map. I guess low expectations sometimes pay off….LOL
· Another famous quote from Cyber waiting at the start of the Simian Isle map, “ I might as well sit this one out.”
· Yet another famous action from Cyber as he finishes 2nd on Simian Isle map.

Will post the results this weekend…need to go to bed.

------------------

IP:

CyberCannon
posted January 23, 2004 01:57 AM            
I didn't say that I was going to should sit that one out. I said "I concede this one right now", and you did win it after all. I figured it would be nice if it was said right. Though I was shocked I did as well as I did on the simian map, usually do punk.

On the woodlands map, you forgot a good quote right at the end of the race, which was very close and went bakc and forth as to who had the lead. 666 said "I just wanted see you sweat" and CC replied "I was doing it too" I just wanted to add that one. Oh one other quote from me, as I was being bounced all over the map by chocolate chips. "I feel like a pinball." another I just coulcn't resist adding in.

Also on the woodlands map it wasn't low expectation, more like no expectation. That goes for the Simian map as well

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

harmless
posted January 23, 2004 03:14 AM            
my bro said to post them so here they are...
some fun misc pics from the race tonight

misc race pics

toodles,
harmless
aka i'm such a good brother

IP:

posted January 26, 2004 02:04 AM            
The results are done and listed below. As mention before harmless and Cyber need to pick weapons.

Points__#races_Racer
___54____14____GA#2_'666
___43____13____LWA Guided by Voices
___39____14____GA CyberCannon
___37____14____LWA Harmless
___27____13____John B.
___22_____9____[BWL] Meloncracker
___19_____5____GA Queen
____0_____5____The Smack

------------------

IP:

posted January 26, 2004 02:19 PM            
The results are posted here: http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/37th-race-ladder-jpgs.html

Or click on my sig line below

------------------
Queen, may I always be your King…signed Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator

IP: