|
Author Topic:   Does ANYONE have an old verison of lithunwrap?!?
A2597
posted January 21, 2004 09:11 PM            
OK, thank you to the people that have tried to help me out here, but alas, every last version that I've found in hours of search/asking other is version 1.3 of lithunwrap. Which, no offence to Lithium if he post here, is an utter peice of BS. I've spent three freaking hours trying to get the thing to load a lwo. AND lwo. beit a stok tank, or the mesh I'm trying to texture. Frankly, I'm getting more then a little POed at this.

So, does ANYONE have an OLD version of lithunwrap!?!? The one that WORKED?!? (Add a texture, add a model. move model over texture. save luv file) you know the one...

Alternativly, does anyone know ANOTHER method for UV mapping for TM?!? I'm ready to warez a copy of lightwave at this point. and I don't do warez.

all this to texture a stupid circle. sheesh

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

KONG
posted January 21, 2004 10:08 PM            
I have 1.2 and 1.3

IP:

A2597
posted January 21, 2004 11:29 PM            
*Jumps for joy*
Could you please please please please please send 1.2 to A2597@atlantic.net ?

please?

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

KONG
posted January 21, 2004 11:36 PM            
I did already. Lemme know if u got it

IP:

Rex R
posted January 22, 2004 01:57 AM            
well I've been know to t-map in Zmodeler but, you still have to use lithunwrap to import the t-map

IP:

coaxs
posted January 22, 2004 02:00 AM            
DMF should have it too.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 22, 2004 07:29 AM            
Yup i have all versions.

IP:

A2597
posted January 22, 2004 10:31 AM            
got it!!! Thanks Kong! did in less then a minute with that one what I couldn't do in a week with the new one

IP: