|
Author Topic:   Crazy Weapons Server
wolfman
posted January 12, 2004 11:20 PM            
Feedback welcome on any aspect of this server that I brought back. Have fun, even if you get confused lol JT

IP:

Teulk
posted January 14, 2004 12:30 AM            
Just so you won't think I forgot to comment, here it is!! Thought it was fun...confusing...but fun! Keeps you guessing for a bit...but, then of course, you figure it out after a little bit.
Is it possible that the weapons can be made erratic ALL the time? Or is this not feasable or possible?
Just a thought---then you'd REALLY be guessing ALL the time!!

IP:

wolfman
posted January 14, 2004 07:14 AM            
Thanks. Great idea - does anyone out there know how to make it so that the "stock" weapons cycle through various projectiles each it spawns? Thanks all to the gurus.
JT

IP:

A2597
posted January 14, 2004 07:54 AM            
only way that comes to mind is to make a bunch of weapons, changing their projectile class for each one....

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 14, 2004 07:55 AM            
Isnt that s imilar idea to the cookie dough weapon ? a random thing each use... if so, u really only need the cookie dough thing installed !

IP:

wolfman
posted January 14, 2004 06:59 PM            
Thanks for the abouts buds. Already have switched most of the projectiles. My idead of the cookie dough thing was that it gave u one of each weapon projectile all at once. Want to see if I can have the projectiles - full load - rotate through a game. Any ideas appreciated. JT

IP: