|
Author Topic:   Fun DDM, 18th December, Sunday....8PM Eastern Time...er...Xmas on will have to do
posted January 12, 2004 01:23 AM            
Well, there are not a lot of options here. LDA Jim has not given us access to the servers via ftp. So the only fun DDM up is the DM minis, which is not bad just that is it. Let me know if this is OK.

Now the other option would be to finally talk to Par and figure out what permission I need so we can finally move all of the Sunday events to Par's server. This is taking longer then I thought.

Par, if you are out there...I need to ICQ talk to you. I will try to leave my up after 3 PM Pacific. We need to talk.

------------------
Ntus, the server ain't up...signed Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

posted January 12, 2004 01:24 AM            
OOPS...ignore the title...I forgot...hey...what do you want from a tin horn dictator anyway...LOL.

------------------

IP:

Paranor
posted January 12, 2004 09:15 AM            
I don't think it's a security issue as much as your ftp settings? I'm able to get to it from 3 different IP's.

My wife is out of town Tues-Fri night, pick a time that we can chat.

IP:

posted January 13, 2004 06:38 PM            
Tuesday or Friday or Saturday are ok. Wednesday and Thursday are CTF and Racing.
As for time, after 9 PM Pacific...let me know if that is OK. I will leave my ICQ up.

------------------

IP:

posted January 14, 2004 03:41 PM            
OK...so it will be Tron this Sunday. I will have it ready tonite. I will post the link for the tron link for the maps and tanks later. This should be fun. I have never played the tron maps with the tron tanks.

------------------

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 14, 2004 03:59 PM            
*I* may even show up for this one.

IP: