|
Author Topic:   Master Server
LDA
Administrator
posted December 29, 2003 11:09 AM            
The Tread Marks computer was crashed and I restarted it yesterday. Today I find the computer still running but all of the TM servers, master server, ftp server and TMLogScan crashed....

Sorry, but until I figure it out, I'll be running just the Master and the LDA dedicated server with no outside access to the computer.

Jim

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 29, 2003 12:09 PM            
Noticed it was down yesterday for a while - hope you figure it out soon. Thanks for letting us know.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Irascible
posted December 29, 2003 01:53 PM            
... xiller ... ... ... can't ... leave ... well ... enough ... ... ... must ... update ... must ... update ... must ... update ... ... ... zoink ... kerplunk ...

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 29, 2003 04:47 PM            
Don't look at me, I haven't sent out an update since I added those extra commands arounf December 11th.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited December 29, 2003).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 29, 2003 04:50 PM            
pfft, without him Logscan kinda wouldn't be here hehehe

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted December 30, 2003 02:37 AM            
And the TM server worked just fine for the minimap DDM. Good luck on getting everything working again. WE do appreciate it Jim

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 30, 2003 12:51 PM            
Jim: If LogScan bombed, it usually puts the reason in the crash dialog box (you may need to click on 'Details'). If you can, cut the text out of the details section and eitehr post it here or EMail them to me for analysis. Thank you

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 30, 2003 05:38 PM            
COOL!!! makes me wanna crash my copy of log scan... only problem is I don't know how :\ very spiffy Killer

IP: