This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  |
Author Topic:   TM Mod pack
Sailor
Administrator
posted December 27, 2003 07:13 PM            
For those wishing to provide a weapon, map, etc... Send me an email (check my profile) with the information about what you would like to put in the mod pack (it must be your creation) and I will work on putting together one to send to LDA Jim for posting on the LDA site to add to TM. This would give us all some new maps and weapons to have in the game. I am going to donate some of my maps which I will give to LDA for the future.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

posted December 28, 2003 02:49 AM            
Well, I have a few question about this.

Is it just one download, or is it a many as we want?

I would assume that it would be multiple downloads.

Then the decision would be how do you decide the packs.

Some packs would be easy like the master flag pack would be one. But there could easily be a dozen pack to download...all worth downloading.

So what is it going to be?

------------------
Happy Holidays...from Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator!
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 28, 2003 04:30 PM            
It will be whatever it takes depending on what goes into the mod pack. If it is large enough it will be multiples, if not that large it will be a single. As far as the master flag pack goes. If all who contributed are in agreement then it could be included, if not all in agreement then it cannot be included. The final decision will be with LDA of course. I am just looking at maps and weapons primarily.

* Bump *

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited December 29, 2003).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 29, 2003 12:13 PM            
If the mod pack is going to happen we should try and get it together for sometime after the beginning of the year. Maybe by the end of January if possible. Please post any thoughts on the subject here.

------------------
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted December 29, 2003 01:39 PM            
Iv got a couple tanks and weapons that need to be toched up. they could be put in the mod. ill send you an e-mail regarding them.

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted December 30, 2003 12:58 PM            
ive changed the colors of the LDA stock tanks to look more like combat tanks . still working on them . will send them to you if you want to see them . please reply .

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted December 30, 2003 06:45 PM            
I'm curious to see what you have gotten done. Feel free to send the tanks to : susan@hallsted.net

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted December 31, 2003 01:21 PM            
thanks sue for your interest .

these are the tanks in their state of completion .

barbarian . done . snow camo .
belabor . not even touched yet .
claymore . needs editing .
distroyer . tinkled with but not happy .
tank 17 old . done . black .
draconian . done . brown .
dreadnought . done . blue gray .
dwarf . done . green camo . desert camo .
m1 turbo . needs editing .
MOLE . so cool . changed . black camo .
nemesis . done . orange .
t 72 . not even touched yet .
talon . not even touched yet .
RECON . not even touched yet .

so ive been working on these for a month and hope to finish befor 01 15 04 os please wait to see these tanks . you might want to put them in your TM pack . sue ill send some to you on monday . GBV .

[This message has been edited by -Guided by Voices- (edited December 31, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by -Guided by Voices- (edited December 31, 2003).]

IP:

Rex R
posted January 01, 2004 03:41 AM            
heh when you get the Rekon tank skin finished I'ld like to see it, please. tho I doubt you could do it any worse than I did. lemme know if you need the t-map figured out?

IP:

coaxs
posted January 01, 2004 06:04 AM            
Or what about my favorite nort1?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

wolfman
posted January 01, 2004 07:14 AM            
Hiya I also would love to see how they look so far - my email is spazman769@yahoo.com Thanks JT

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 01, 2004 12:19 PM            
All the mods available off my website can be included. As well as TeamCTF.

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted January 01, 2004 04:20 PM            
MOLE? thats a stock tank?... i thought i made that about a year ago... thats cool though.. u can edit it any way you want if its my tank, if it isnt i dont care if you edit it. o well its not like this is the first time the community has tanken one of my weapons or tanks and twisted it side ways to make it better. but its all good..

IP:

A2597
posted January 02, 2004 01:13 AM            
Are we in agreement that we should try to keep it to professional quality mods/maps?

There are hundreds of weapons out there, but most unfortunetally are not as polished as they could be...I mean, looking at all my mods, I don't think any are up to par with professional quality.

I ask because if this is a mod that we want to advertise elsewhere, it should look GOOD.

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted January 02, 2004 03:11 AM            
yes i agree... we should get the best artist to touch up the textures done or mkae onse for those who cant... get some really good ent'ers to touch up the enttys files and so on... so it all looks good and playss good.

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted January 02, 2004 03:03 PM            
sorry king but i did not know who made the MOLE . i should of asked first anyway .

great idea . i dident like the dourf treads so i changed them with nemisis treads. gave it a new black and ed with tid bits all around. can someone tell me how to change the gun? its square . how do i make it round ?

i just finished with the talon .

ok so who made the recon ?
can i change it ?

these tanks do not look like pices of candy or toy tanks.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 02, 2004 03:03 PM            
It would be best if the mods/maps do look professional. The one difference that the maps will have from the stock maps is that they will not be designed for Race and DeathMatch play both. I will combine some race and DM as well as CTF maps in the mod pack with proper designations.

Killer the TeamCTF would be a nice mod pack on its own without any other things included. If you would like to put that together and ask Jim if he would like to host it as a download that would be a bonus, or if you like I can check with him about it.

------------------
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

-Guided by Voices-
posted January 02, 2004 03:07 PM            
coaxs. is nort 1 a liquid tank ? cause i cant change liquid tanks yet . but ill wip up something for you. something good .

IP:

Rex R
posted January 03, 2004 01:59 AM            
heh, the Recon be mine(well the mesh, t-mapping, and ents) not sure who did the skin...twas either Jvortex or Kv(originally it was 'ford blue') however that should not present a problem (you were thinking to start with a 'clean slate'(as it were), yes? I can prolly whip up a template if you like.
edit added Q
what sort of changes did you have in mind? if you change the projectile to something more like tankgun1 it twould be best to reset the reload time to something like 3sec

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited January 03, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted January 03, 2004 02:46 AM            
Yeah it is a liquid.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

wolfman
posted January 03, 2004 12:15 PM            
Loved that recon tank. Twiddled with some of the entities re: the weapon - gave more of a gatling effect. Pretty cool. Like one of the tanks in Battle Tanks. JT

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted January 03, 2004 05:34 PM            
yeah it was cool tank, the recon, to bad i cat FIND any tanks any were.... Grrrr.. like the liquid pack or the King Tiger by BZP or my original mole and my Arlo-T27. im looken for them, all of the tanks made by users for TM. ever since i had to format my computer on acount of that dumb viruse i lost all of them.. could some one plesse tell me were i can find them.

IP:

Rex R
posted January 04, 2004 01:52 AM            
GBV & TBIKingTiger;
(odd whistling sound is heard) check yer email (forum address) yer getting a late present

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 04, 2004 02:40 AM            
I should have a copy of almost any user tank that anyone released in the past 2 years...

That includes a lot of different cars/vehicles, too...

IP:

Rex R
posted January 04, 2004 03:13 AM            
(loud BOING) I guess not both presents bounced. well if either of you want this stuff I will need a valid addy (I really dislike having stuff bounce due to bad contact info)

IP:

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3