|
Author Topic:   All Wepons and Tanks
TBIKingTiger23
posted December 26, 2003 11:14 PM            
could some one tell me where i could get all or most of the moded weapons and tanks?

IP:

posted December 27, 2003 12:07 AM            
Harmless has an assortment here: http://www.tbhccs.com/treadmarks/tm-downloads-index.html

Killer has some here: http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/

not sure where else to go.

------------------
Happy Holidays...from Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator!
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted December 27, 2003 01:18 AM            
yeah thanks alot.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 27, 2003 07:16 PM            
Each server that requires you to download mods will have the location of those mods in the server description. Of course, the 85 weapons server requires no special download.

Then, if you want to try the dozens and dozens of awesome mods done over the years locally on your computer, then go to www.Coaxs.net and check the links out on the left. There's lots of dead links to be sure, but there's lots of hidden treasures. Some of my favorites are at Supe's old site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treadmarkmods/
We're talking fire breathing dragons, evil wizards, flying genies, etc.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited December 27, 2003).]

IP:

wolfman
posted December 27, 2003 10:49 PM            
Iras - those are some of my favs as well - would like to do a server for em if enough people willing to download. Question for one and all - does anyone know if the Kasplatt Pack(s) can be made SSO or not? Thanks JT

IP:

KONG
posted December 27, 2003 11:07 PM            
It was already done by jvortex I believe

it was the demo server teaser pack

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited December 27, 2003).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 30, 2003 01:19 AM            
My site (temporary location) will be available again (at said temporary location) in 2 weeks...once I get back to school and am on a decent connection again.

I'll post the info when I get back - right now it is running off my computer. Still waiting for someone to donate 500MBs of space with ASP support and no ads (or ads I can control placement of...rather then the freebie webhosting sites that place their ads whereever they feel like!)

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 30, 2003 09:13 AM            
I have about 600 megs free on my site (no ASP though). If anyone needs to have some files hosted, I'll be happy to put them up on my site.

I could get ASP on my account for another 12 bucks a year. It isn't MSASP, but rather that ASP engine availible for Linux. (Chili!soft http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/ )

RC: ICQ me, maybe we can convert your site over to PHP/XSL/XML/MySQL and I can host it for ya.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited December 30, 2003).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 30, 2003 04:41 PM            
Ok Killer - I will talk to you in 2 weeks (I am home for the holidays)

Right now its in ASP - though I have some weird stuff in it

Its all database driven though...MySQL - so the only conversion is in the pages themselves, not the data. But the pages were a PAIN to build becuase of the IFrames and passing on variables.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 30, 2003 05:38 PM            
It shouldn't be a problem, PHP handles passing variables in seesion objects, so as long as its the same user, it doesn't matter where you load the page. We can also just pass it round using GET.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted December 31, 2003 12:15 AM            
Thats how I have been doing it Killer - using GET. However...when using IFrames in ASP its a pain - I had to add server-side javascript to re-encode it for passing becuase ASP automatically unencodes it and for some reason has no command built in for reencoding! And of course I had to have it reencode before passing onto the subpage in the IFrame! (Stupid ASP)

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 31, 2003 09:30 AM            
LOL. no problems then, since we can use PHP's wonderful command set to do that.

IP: