|
Author Topic:   DDM rankings
Paranor
posted December 18, 2003 10:48 AM            
Should we reset this yearly and have a table that states who was the DDM champ for 2001, 2002, etc.?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted December 18, 2003 10:51 AM            
I kinda of like the idea, myself. Or perhaps have an annual ladder AND and perpetual ladder. Easy enough for me to say this, as I am not the one keeping the stats

IP:

Paranor
posted December 18, 2003 01:23 PM            
make it easy - just reset it yearly.

IP:

coaxs
posted December 18, 2003 03:03 PM            
Sounds fine by me.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Neo
posted December 18, 2003 03:32 PM            
OH YEAH SURE JUST ERASE EVERYTHING I EVER DID!!

well FINE, i'll just come have to come out of retirement and skool you all!

ahem.

sorry, just clearing my throat.

IP:

Neo
posted December 18, 2003 03:33 PM            
p.s.: superunknown and turdheart too, where have they been?

oh and skandranon.

IP:

ARAGON
posted December 18, 2003 09:23 PM            
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - I JUST CRACKED INTO THE TOP 20!!!!

IP:

Irascible
posted December 18, 2003 09:25 PM            
Paranoid is just trying to get a rise out of certain persons. He will fail miserably! :P Does this imply that you're actually going to show up Par?

Coax has tried a seasonal ladder before. No one much cared. I guess they saw pretty much the same thing that they always see.

However, it's still not a bad idea. Coax tried a quarterly format. A yearly format is good too. The trick isn't coming up with the idea. The trick is getting someone to do it.

IP:

posted December 19, 2003 12:39 AM            
And getting the players there. Have the yearly results but still do the overall tally, then I would be cool with it.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited December 19, 2003).]

IP:

Paranor
posted December 19, 2003 02:04 PM            
Aragon - give it up bro. It was a fluke only because Ras and/or I wasn't there. heh heh

Ras - well, yeah we would expect the #1 position to be the same. And yeah, I might show up a lot more.

Neo - HELLO!

Yeah, where is superunkown? TM was his crack cocaine fix.

I didn't want to make it quarterly, etc. too much work.

All I'm saying is on 01/01/04 just start a new table with "2004" and then the top 5 people. Keep adding it up yearly like we do now, except now for 2-3 years.

if someone emails me the HTML files with directory structure I will volunteer to re-do the tables.

IP:

posted December 20, 2003 01:48 AM            
If you are going to do it yearly I would tally everyone's results. Then just add the top three to the overall. This way everyone will get to have a standing.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 20, 2003 01:58 AM            
So many ppl have left now par, its hardly worth it imho. Super, last i heard, bought a new compy - beyond that, who knows. Neo popped in to say hi, lorddrow and oli havent been seen in aeons - much as ive tried (and ive tried very hard) new clan EVIL doesnt like its even gonna get off the ground.... DNX has about 8 actives left.... forums are pretty quiet all round.... and we have some possible plagerism in tow from Tantalus. All in all a pretty sad picture really.

IP:

Paranor
posted December 20, 2003 12:27 PM            
I feel much better now Matrix - thanks.

IP:

Neo
posted December 20, 2003 09:49 PM            
lol

Well I have been doing more than popping in. Been playing more and more...watch your backs in the servers--i never sleep.

muahaha

IP: