|
Author Topic:   Ranked DDM, Sunday, 14th December...4 & 8 PM Eastern Time
posted December 13, 2003 03:54 AM            
Had to repost it so that it would reflect the Euro and regular DDM. Stock tanks, stock weapons (except the shadow), and Ras nine clan maps. Hope to see you then.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted December 14, 2003 05:25 PM            
Missed it as usual : (. How was the turnout ?

IP:

posted December 14, 2003 05:28 PM            
For the Euro...well only 5 showed...so they will not be ranked.

What I need is the ICQ of the Euro crowd.

Folks will not come if they do not know.

The regular DDM is still to come.

Will keep up the Euro DDM for until it catches on...LOL

------------------

IP:

harmless
posted December 14, 2003 09:43 PM            
pics are here if yawll interested...

yankee ranked ddm

euro ddm

toodles,
harmless

IP:

posted December 15, 2003 12:26 AM            
Well, did the skill ladder for the Ranked DDM. Ntus…I did not make it. Sort goofed off in the last match. Forgot that the skill ladder tallies all the points…OOPS!

Note that we had to use Susan’s screen shots to figure out the points. So here you go Coax.

#__PTS__Player
1__+8___PLT
2__+6___John B.
3__+3___Marmalizer
4__+2___Aragon
5__+1___666

By the way Coax…how do you figure out who moves up when all the players have different number for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places?

And as you might have guessed the Euro did not have enough players to place. I will do better next time on getting the word out.

------------------

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited December 15, 2003).]

IP:

Irascible
posted December 15, 2003 12:41 AM            
If I get the question 666, then you prioritize 1st place wins over second, second over third, etc. So a player with 1 first place win and nothing else would be ahead of another with zero firsts and 5 second place finishes.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 15, 2003 04:50 AM            
quote:
And as you might have guessed the Euro did not have enough players to place

- A shame considering Goku fought hard to bring home 3 1st place wins. It maybe unofficial on the ladder, but i think we can chalk another DNX win on the boards

Well Done Goku

IP:

ARAGON
posted December 15, 2003 08:10 AM            
Does this mean I finally crack the top 20, since I finally have a 1st place win (along with several second and third showings)?

IP:

posted December 15, 2003 01:26 PM            
yep...you be up there now. I myself, am just ahead of Meloncracker. It was tough and hard...I am beginning to see what Ras goes through before a match.

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted December 16, 2003 02:55 AM            
No, Devil... Say it isn't so. I'm so accustomed to patronizing sermons about taking the game too serious. Not from you especially, though I'm sure you're guilty of it. :^P And now... someone may actually... "get it"? Sniff. I'm touched.

Kidding aside, you should have heard one of the former front runners I chatted with early Sunday morning. I'll only say that he's in the top six on the ladder. Back when he was the king, he had it worse than me. He too began to dislike DDMs. He too played incognito because it took the pressure off. Though unlike me, he actually quit for some extended months because of it.

IP:

Paranor
posted December 18, 2003 10:46 AM            
Ugh - I wasn't there!

Ugh!
Ugh!

IP:

Irascible
posted December 18, 2003 09:28 PM            
For those that don't know: Par is looking at the list of attendees and kicking himself because of who he would NOT have had to play against.

IP: