|
Author Topic:   LogScan 3.4.7 rolled out
KiLlEr
posted December 10, 2003 01:29 PM            
k, the new logscan was sucessfully rolled out to the TM servers. All is left now is for the server admins to enable the new commands on their servers as they see fit.

The some goes for the LDA community servers. If the community wants the new commands enabled on the community servers, then Jim wil need to turn them on for each of the community servers.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 10, 2003 01:45 PM            
Enable? Commands? Server? Operator?

Pfft. All I knows is I gots me a purty green light that flashes red about three times a day, usually around meal time. In true Pavlovian fashion, I now get hungry anytime I see red lights. Anyway, if my operating server commands don't enable themselves then they don't enable. :P

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 10, 2003 10:26 PM            
heheheheh

Your lucky your not by me, there's a resturaunt at every traffic light.

To turn them on or off, right click on the server name in the left hand server list window. A context menu opens up for that server where you can select which commands you want to turn on (if they're not currently on) or off (if they are not currently off).

IP:

posted December 11, 2003 12:53 AM            
Thank you very much Killer for all your work.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

KiLlEr
posted December 11, 2003 04:11 PM            
No prob. I'm working on an update that enables remote admin of the new commands, as well as fixes for player names that have quotes in them.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 11, 2003 11:09 PM            
"No prob. I'm working on an update that enables remote admin of the new commands, as well as fixes for player names that have quotes in them."

Hmm. That explains all the hard drive thrashing I heard this afternoon. Your automatic updates happen with Pavlovian regularity as well - usually when it's time to feed that cat.

Sigh... poor cat... so fat now.

IP: